Cleaning with Mario #110 Every little thing he does is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the “deal” with these “” he is doing all sudden “Christmas shopping” “finished”. Brass neck to say anyone is hard of English when Marion himself can’t “speak” fluent English. He needs to get himself to WH Smith and buy a past paper exam book on “English” the “fud”

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Mario, why do you call your employers 'clients'?!. Or are they people banged up overnight and you clean their bogs the following day?.

Screenshot_20231014-192730_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe he is ‘fummmming’ that Katie’s wax melt sold out at the ‘clean & tidy’ show before his. That could be what his ‘rant’ is about. Who knows tho? I ‘can’t’ understand it. ‘Also’.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What’s with the overuse of “this”. Reminds me of the episode of friends where joey doesn’t know how to use air quotes.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
“Had a voucher” how very kind of your “clients” The more he says clients, the more I tho k he’s doing private cleans even though he said he never would!

Here are a few pointers for you Mas, you’re welcome 😉
Ah think he's a T J Hooker. Specializing in those wi a fetish fur a wee boaby.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Proper tickles me the way he calls his employers his clients 🤣 I think because private self employed business owners call people clients that he should call his employers that too. Marion you are employed by them on a contract, you're not self employed or have your own cleaning business therefore they are your employers, not your clients. Silly sausage 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I wonder who the lucky recipients of the £5 tubs of chocolate will be? Lucky things to get them after they’ve been sat next to a radiator for 3 months

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I cannot imagine doing Christmas shopping without any Christmas decorations up in the shops or centres! No Christmas trees or music. It isn’t Christmas shopping Mario- it’s just shopping. There was no Christmas cheer at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I dunno if its my filthy mind, but "had a voucher" drums up all sorts of connotations🤣💦🍆.
I can confirm it is your filthy mind hen! I just thought he, yanno, had a voucher for a free dinner! Dirty hen!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Am at an airport abroad waiting fur ma flight hame. Cannae say where due to security compromises and so forth. Just catching up on wee Maz. If he’s having a rant before putting his decs up imagine the first week of November when he cannae even get in the bedsit for all the tat. The scale of that rant will be aff the charts (we always get oan when he realises his decs are crap). The actual audacity of him to say that made up lady was hard of English when he has no grasp of the language 🤷‍♀️.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What is the “deal” with these “” he is doing all sudden “Christmas shopping” “finished”. Brass neck to say anyone is hard of English when Marion himself can’t “speak” fluent English. He needs to get himself to WH Smith and buy a past paper exam book on “English” the “fud”
Failing that a wee ESOL course might be more his level. Clutching ma beak!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine having a day shopping which you apparently enjoyed followed by dinner you didnt even have to pay for “had a voucher” and spending your time writing illiterate shite on instagram. The lady doth protest too much as they say.
I need more wine. Factual. Also and so forth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Maybe he is ‘fummmming’ that Katie’s wax melt sold out at the ‘clean & tidy’ show before his. That could be what his ‘rant’ is about. Who knows tho? I ‘can’t’ understand it. ‘Also’.
Imagine if it is this, he's vulgar enough. Self centered hole

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.