Cleaning with Mario #110 Every little thing he does is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread on this dayn of dawn. Whenever I see the name Tony Almond I immediately assume its an 80s ballad singer. Stupid name. What's the walloper been up to today? I was on the Shien website last night and all I could see was mushroom keyrings. Reminded me of our wee Scottish mutant with a clit for a cock. 🍄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I watched the new Big Brother last night. Not gonna lie, I was disappointed Mario wasn’t in the line up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just caught up on that fat bald hermit's stories and wtf are those decorations? Even the junkies wouldn't want them in their flat. They are so tacky. I didn't think it was possible but this year's tree is going to be even worse than that candy cane shite he did last year and I'm here for it 😂 Everything he does is just so cringe. new york in America. also xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Let’s not forget that Deek has treatit Mario to a new 7th Xmas tree (Home Bargains, £34.99) for the 2023 Autum Crissmas season so aye.

Probably about 40-45” at the base, the hobbits are going to have to live in the tree because it’ll take up so much of the bedsit’s floor space.

IMG_3295.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Let’s not forget that Deek has treatit Mario to a new 7th Xmas tree (Home Bargains, £34.99) for the 2023 Autum Crissmas season so aye.

Probably about 40-45” at the base, the hobbits are going to have to live in the tree because it’ll take up so much of the bedsit’s floor space.

View attachment 2499604
Oh God that's gonna dwarf his space! I got mine 3 or 4 years ago from Balsam Hill, they offer a narrow tree as well as the fuller option. I would say my living room is at least twice as big than Maz's if not bigger, but I chose the narrow version (which is still pretty wide imo) because I felt the standard option would have taken up too much room. Its going to looks so bad, I can't wait for the Christmas reveal!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20231009-121058_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231009-121101_Instagram.jpg

Definitely didn't happen. He just wanted to show off he paid someones bus fair so made up a story in order to do so.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Desperate attempt to fish for likes. I really really can't stand people who do something nice for someone else and then go and plaster it all over social media, just for likes and people to say hiw good they are. It's really cunty

• Haha
Reactions: 33
How can he say someone is “hard of English”? Does he not see the irony?
Some woman at the bus stop probably had to help him get the bus no the other way about. He's got nae right to talk about someone else's English when he can't even spell witness fs

• Haha
That little tale of make believe. Talking about someone who spoke little English, whilst the whole thing is littered with spelling mistakes, bad grammar and made up phrases 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
What is “hard of English”? Is it like hard of hearing in a foreign language? And that so didnae happen. 😂

• Haha
Shall we remind him about the Gran of a fellow Tattler he was a nasty bastard to, aka, Betty.

We never forget, Mario, so look at yourself before calling others a c**t! 🤨
Screenshot_20231009-130704_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
He's been called out for being a selfish bleep re that wee girl's wax collab, which he will absolutely not budge on. BUT....he still wants to appear charitable, therefore he invents a story to show himself in a good light.

Also.

Reactions: 39
He's been called out for being a selfish bleep re that wee girl's wax collab, which he will absolutely not budge on. BUT....he still wants to appear charitable, therefore he invents a story to show himself in a good light.

Also.
100000% this is why he made up this mornings bullshit. No way did this happen. He just couldn’t hack tattle calling him out for the wee prick he is towards that disabled girl.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.