Cleaning with Mario #109 Martin is a vile chap, trolling Rita Ora oan that app!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bubs 😂😂😂 now Hinch + SS have parted way, Hinch is 100% recruiting her minions, she's not daft, she knows getting her nobody sheep on her side will keep her relevant and the dough coming in. Mario is to stupid to realise, yet again he's being used. Best bubs yet I'd bet my actual hoose Hinch will never step foot over the high footfall area in her puff. Mario, you're being played like a fiddle

Deeks eating video 🤮 can't hold cutlery or close his mouth, bet he doesn't put his cutlery together when finished either. Drives me bleeping nuts, basic basic manners. I'm a scheme wain so no shade but manners are free. If my wains ate like that they'd get the death stare and told promptly to pack it in or the hairy side 🫵

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Bubs 😂😂😂 now Hinch + SS have parted way, Hinch is 100% recruiting her minions, she's not daft, she knows getting her nobody sheep on her side will keep her relevant and the dough coming in. Mario is to stupid to realise, yet again he's being used. Best bubs yet I'd bet my actual hoose Hinch will never step foot over the high footfall area in her puff. Mario, you're being played like a fiddle

Deeks eating video 🤮 can't hold cutlery or close his mouth, bet he doesn't put his cutlery together when finished either. Drives me bleeping nuts, basic basic manners. I'm a scheme wain so no shade but manners are free. If my wains ate like that they'd get the death stare and told promptly to pack it in or the hairy side 🫵
Hinchy will slowly disappear. She won’t be around in another two year. Bad management! She claims she hates being on TV but she has had ample opportunity to push her brand and become very relevant and then she wouldn’t need to rely solely on instagram.I’m sure by now she could have had her own cleaning tv show or home makeover. She needs to take a leaf out of Stacey’s book. Although Trollomon gets on me tits too.

Reactions: 21
I’m in the process of booking and organising a staycation. I’m so looking forward to it and going somewhere new. Cannae say where as it’ll compromise ma security.
Makes me think about heifer Martin and the places he could go if he didn’t spend all his petty cash on utter tit. Blows my mind.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Guys, don't troll me, but this is my favourite candle just now. It doesna smell like actual autumn leaves, all soggy and that, or the fishy plastic anes either. It just smells fresh and bonny, also and etc.
Canna believe my hoose smells like his brand.
Once its finished I'll get back in my ain lane and bide there.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Guys, don't troll me, but this is my favourite candle just now. It doesna smell like actual autumn leaves, all soggy and that, or the fishy plastic anes either. It just smells fresh and bonny, also and etc.
I like the smell of this one, but the crackling wick gets on my tits 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Agreed!!! People who can't hold their cutlery give me major ick. Was he raised by bleeping wolves? And chewing with his gub open is unacceptable, also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I had one of those candles in a different scent but had to burn it in another room as I could not hear the TV over the crackle of it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ma lovelies, I’m being utterly trolled and so forth by that small business Dunelum….. also, so aye. I’m trying to spine bright and they’re telling me to get aw cosy!

94134551-38D9-4ED7-B479-513002B3A92A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.