Cleaning with Mario #109 Martin is a vile chap, trolling Rita Ora oan that app!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has he been cast in a Hollywood blockbuster and that’s what he’s “wrapped” or has he filmed another cringe worthy app for fairy liquid?
Ah'm hoping it's another snuff ...ah mean sniff fillum fur Lenor.

Did youse find Deek and Beak yesterday in the big city?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well Mario Scorsese is at it again.

Imagine buying a mug that some loser advertises by holding it in front of his bed?!
IMG_2757.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Behind the scenes - Camera man.
Is this ugly critter hoping for a part on Stacey Solomon's show like Hinch. He'd look a bigger tosser than she did with no filters 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Mario, you're so feckin rude for filming and taking the piss!. You're that dick who would video a complete stranger just because you thought it was funny....Tell Derek to eat with his mouth closed as well! 😖

Feck l didn't think l could hate him any more than what l do 😡

Screenshot_20230917-175904_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Mario, you're so feckin rude for filming and taking the piss!. You're that dick who would video a complete stranger just because you thought it was funny....Tell Derek to eat with his mouth closed as well! 😖

View attachment 2455590
Why has he put a wee emotional face and heart? He acts like Deek's mammy, yet Deek is the one that runs round after Martin.

Mebbes he would learn tae eat better if he hud a table tae sit at? I have a table in my living room as no space in the kitchen. But then again, I don't huv 50 fake pumpkins or 400 wax melts oan display either. 🤔
---
Well Mario Scorsese is at it again.

Imagine buying a mug that some loser advertises by holding it in front of his bed?!
View attachment 2455487
Get tae ken ma lovelie, it's an #ad, the stuff she canni shift so by sending Martin wan she's hoping his insta fans wull buy the rest oaf the tat #bluetick #influencer #nomajoab

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why has he put a wee emotional face and heart? He acts like Deek's mammy, yet Deek is the one that runs round after Martin.

Mebbes he would learn tae eat better if he hud a table tae sit at? I have a table in my living room as no space in the kitchen. But then again, I don't huv 50 fake pumpkins or 400 wax melts oan display either. 🤔
---

Get tae ken ma lovelie, it's an #ad, the stuff she canni shift so by sending Martin wan she's hoping his insta fans wull buy the rest oaf the tat #bluetick #influencer #nomajoab
I had to go back and look at Derek eating again 😩 He'd get a cushion thrown at him in this house 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19

View attachment 2455590
Sit at the table then Maz. Oh wait....you don't have room in the pig pen do ya. Classy

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Has he patented the word 'Mario' and registered it as a brand? If not gon someone beat him to it, dare yi. We'll all bounce in if needed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Has he patented the word 'Mario' and registered it as a brand? If not gon someone beat him to it, dare yi. We'll all bounce in if needed
Even better, develop a range of wax melts and oils called Mario! Then sue him for nicking your brand name!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Wee deek canny hawd a fork cause he’s got cramp in his hawns fae rollin. Leave the wee 🍊 stoner alone Mario!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He's turning into QVC with all these ads.

Was that pretty little thing ad his film he wrapped up earlier? lol

Cheeky fucker filming people eating and then telling the world.

and it's Caesar you fruitcake.

379538940_171837819287025_4072173891270024295_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
He's turning into QVC with all these ads.

Was that pretty little thing ad his film he wrapped up earlier? lol

Cheeky fucker filming people eating and then telling the world.

View attachment 2455887
View attachment 2455889
View attachment 2455891
View attachment 2455892
View attachment 2455893
I'm beginning to feel a but sorry for Deek. Has to give all his wages to Mario for his petty cash, doesn't have enough money to sort his teeth and gums out. Just sitting there, enjoying his dinner, food spilling out his gob, and there's that fat, stinking bastard Mario filming him and taking the piss out of him. Tell him to.duck off Deek and go find Domboi

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I'd rather get a smaller sofa for a table or get rid some kitchen units and have an island if it meant I didn't need eat my dinner of my lap.
Deed Deek holds his fork like a toddler how is that cute for a grown man?
Behind the scenes 😂 why not use the ring light? Or is it because he can get it all done in one shot if Deed Deek follows him about with hand held phone holder. Marion is lazy and does bare minimum for his 'insta jobs'

Copying Mrs.H with behind the scenes because she said last week in her q&a so much goes on behind scenes she needs Jamie help, her back bone bla bla bla.

I wish UK was more like Dubai can't film someone without their consent (or film in public) and post on social media. One thing I love about going out there is I don't need worry about myself or family members being filmed in background on someone's video. More now with kids like Marion out his nieces dance school all over his social media. Also

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.