Cleaning with Mario #109 Martin is a vile chap, trolling Rita Ora oan that app!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine uttering the words "and believe it shall" to a person face to face. You can't, because it's not right and sounds weird. There's a tip mario you daft wee tart. READ ALOUD.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Always the influenced eh, Mario. You sucker!. Behind closed doors and your back Hinch is laughing knowing you're helping towards the upkeep of her house 🤭

Screenshot_20230919-105542_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That wee face just screams “make it go away it’s horrific”
Oh aye, the heavy rain and wind gave proper cosy vibes. Ya fecking eejit.
---
Imagine uttering the words "and believe it shall" to a person face to face. You can't, because it's not right and sounds weird. There's a tip mario you daft wee tart. READ ALOUD.
Ah'm gonni use it today, also. Will either get sacked or a wee jurney tae occupational health.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh aye, the heavy rain and wind gave proper cosy vibes. Ya fecking eejit.
---

Ah'm gonni use it today, also. Will either get sacked or a wee jurney tae occupational health.
Dare you to say also at the end of every sentence. 💀😁

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine buying 4 of something before you even know if it’s any good or not 🙄 and why has he not used these before seeing as he’s the og cleaning account? bleeping bleep.
Those cloths are rubbish anyway. Why does he always have to have what everyone else has? And not just buy one to try, he has to buy 4! twit

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Any other trolls here starting tae get bespoke eye-twitching rage at the word ‘cosy’?

‘Cosy’ is not spending days doing duck-all under a cheap autumn blanket because youse have nae mates, nae family (that can tolerate youse),nae petty cash and nae room left in your Beirut bedsit tae fill with more tat.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Any other trolls here starting tae get bespoke eye-twitching rage at the word ‘cosy’?

‘Cosy’ is not spending days doing duck-all under a cheap autumn blanket because youse have nae mates, nae family (that can tolerate youse),nae petty cash and nae room left in your Beirut bedsit tae fill with more tat.
Aye that word is ruined. I think it was Hinch that started the 'get cosy' pish. I don't like either of them but I'd rather 'get cosy' in her gaff than cat tit towers. She'd have tae kick out the bug eyed husband first though.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Is he in some sort of game with himself to fit also into every post?

Also, have never know anyone to to use also as much as him!
His veins must be pure sugar the amount of crap he puts in them. Thought you didn't like chocolate Maz?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is he in some sort of game with himself to fit also into every post?

Also, have never know anyone to to use also as much as him!
Ah'm not watching Martin or posting here when ah'm oan a bespoke break in wurk. Sent an email back tae a colleague this efternin where she was having a rant about something she wuz asked to do that she shouldn't have been asked to do. So ah wuz helping her with what tae say.

In a joking manner ah said of course the simplest way tae reply wud be that's no ma joab and nae debates forgetting it was a Martin phrase! Thankfully she found it hilarious and hadn't a clue.

PS. Also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
He's a lying wee fuckwit, nae bleep asked aboot they cloths. Why does he dae this? Boring wee bastard also.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All the 'DMs' about those cloths 🙄. Yeh, that was my first thought today - i wonder where i can get those 'amazing cloths that Maz has never even tried, but licks Sophs arse, so they must be good ' from . He is one sad fucker. Also

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.