Cleaning with Mario #109 Martin is a vile chap, trolling Rita Ora oan that app!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s a fool. He lives within walking distance of TWO lovely parks where he could bespokely enjoy actual autumn leaves and crispy approaching wintum vibes. Could take himself over the door of the small business that is Cafe 77 for some boojee pumpkin spice something to accessorise along with his £6 polyester scarf and mittens, and get some OG style boomerangs of falling leaves while he simpers smugly into his cuppa, so aye.

Nobody in the world thinks autumn is watching telly with a fleece blanket, plastic leaves, and 187 ugly novelty mugs, while party hats flutter from the ceiling.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
See they huv opened applications for Scotland Christmas Home of the Year. Wonder if oor Mario will get his personal invite again this year.
Maybes he will be nominated by the Postie who said his tree wis like something oot o Maccys 😂
He could send a wee photy o his witches hat decor, that wid surely get him a place showing aff his interior design skills #factual

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Anybody else thinking he's becoming as mind numbingly boring as Hinch lately? Dae suhin ya lazy wee scrote!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The trolling never ends ma lovelies! Now getting it from that small business on that app Uber and so forth. Criss and joos and non cheeseboard cheeseboards delivered also.
So aye ….

84B22210-50E6-40A3-A934-2D3A4E6D7573.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The trolling never ends ma lovelies! Now getting it from that small business on that app Uber and so forth. Criss and joos and non cheeseboard cheeseboards delivered also.
So aye ….

View attachment 2457583
Your security has been compromised oan this app ma lovely, the small businesses Uber and Dunelm are reading ur messages and you’re getting targeted marketing the noo

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Early thread title suggestion

Fatty's got that autumn feeling, with bespoke witches hats hanging fae the ceiling 🍂 🧙‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
How long before he writes a post for Nicknacklou who lost her battle with cancer today? Hinch has already done hers so Mario will follow soon. “Av fallowed Nick furr aayyges and am just sooo devastated” - he doesn’t follow her. I checked. But oor Mario loves a bandwagon.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Do we reckon Mario will invest in a wee bottle of red poster paint and some cotton balls and DIY those witches’ hats into Santa hats for wintum Christmas?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do we reckon Mario will invest in a wee bottle of red poster paint and some cotton balls and DIY those witches’ hats into Santa hats for wintum Christmas?
Well, ah didni ken this wuz something ah need tae see happening afore your poast ma lovelie 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
How long before he writes a post for Nicknacklou who lost her battle with cancer today? Hinch has already done hers so Mario will follow soon. “Av fallowed Nick furr aayyges and am just sooo devastated” - he doesn’t follow her. I checked. But oor Mario loves a bandwagon.
Yeah l wondered that as well. Friggin hypocrite if he does.

Reactions: 12
Maybe that was his big idea!
---
He's as much of a grief tourist as Hinch!

Reactions: 11
IMG_6713.jpeg

When I first saw elfbar posing with this wax figure I thought it was Marion

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Marion, hinch and social mama don't even follow her but yet liked her posts. It's actually so low and rude, disrespectful to post about someone who has passed that when they were alive you loved their content Soo much you didn't ever follow. Get in the bin bunch of attention seekers.

Reactions: 20
Marion, hinch and social mama don't even follow her but yet liked her posts. It's actually so low and rude, disrespectful to post about someone who has passed that when they were alive you loved their content Soo much you didn't ever follow. Get in the bin bunch of attention seekers.
Isa hen, the Grinch of Maldonia followed Nic when it was announced she only had a short time left, she’s a bleeping grief tourist. She’ll probably unfollow her now , daft cow.
Back tae ma aine lane. Tonsa love 😘
Edited to add….I’m annoyed Hinch only followed her for the inevitable. She’s nasty

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Isa hen, the Grinch of Maldonia followed Nic when it was announced she only had a short time left, she’s a bleeping grief tourist. She’ll probably unfollow her now , daft cow.
Back tae ma aine lane. Tonsa love 😘
Edited to add….I’m annoyed Hinch only followed her for the inevitable. She’s nasty
To employ my potty mouth, the Hinch is a bleep. A disgraceful, grief tourist bleep and nae debates.

Reactions: 16
Calling it the noo, Mario will have a NickNackLou bauble oan the side wae the Betty and other girl’s wan this year. #bandwagon #grieftourist #norealfriends

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.