Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsJustinTimberlake

It was back when he was first an OG oan that app. He done his usual rambling stories about how the husband had shagged aroond behind her back and he was dead tae him and blah blah blah
So typical Mazda then forgets everything he’s ever said about it and acts all pally. Why am I not even surprised

• Haha
Reactions: 13

mammaof3

VIP Member
Fuck, what with the room spray noo this, has he a spy camera in ma hoose, I have one of those fuckers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

AllieBee

VIP Member
If I was told I had to pick a tree between the twa he showed, I'd pick the first wan a thoosun times ower, that red and white monstrosity is like something you'd see in a cartoon. Tacky tacky tacky.
Absolutely everything he does is tacky.

Reactions: 12

AllieBee

VIP Member
Aff topic, but ma poast ma rules, ah think youse lovelies might like the Scoattish Harry Potter.

Back oan topic incredible, also. 👌
---

His brother is in the panto, ah'm still convinced Martin is playing an ugly sister fur sum extra petty cash.
I see him more as one of the rats that turn into footmen....

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
How long before he writes a post for Nicknacklou who lost her battle with cancer today? Hinch has already done hers so Mario will follow soon. “Av fallowed Nick furr aayyges and am just sooo devastated” - he doesn’t follow her. I checked. But oor Mario loves a bandwagon.
Yeah l wondered that as well. Friggin hypocrite if he does.

AllieBee

VIP Member
All that Tony Almond tat is crap. Cheap shit. And him saying the large bauble is 10cm or 12cm when it says 15cm on the description on screen. You'd think he would check he'd got the right info before rabbiting on like an idiot?!
I hate his girly hands

• Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
He has bought three more bottles of perfume. WTF? I wear perfume everyday for work and also when I go out in the evenings and weekends.
I normally rotate between 3 scents (smell the wealth), a bottle will easily last a year-18 months. Am I doing it wrong?

By my maths he has just bought at least a years worth of perfume, possible more as he doesn’t go out at the weekend. He is buying perfumes that he won’t possibly be able to wear before they go off.

His spending issue is huge and all caused by Instagram and trying to keep up with people.
Me too! I have three expensive perfumes and a cheap one I just wear around the house. Why does he need so many, all that 'stuff' would drive me mad.

mammaof3

VIP Member
WTF Deek is just as illiterate as Marion.

Untitled.png
Untitled2.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Curly

VIP Member
Hello ma lovelies. Im back from that place, abroad, and caught up on thread 107 for the rest of I, Marions birthday.

My immediate thoughts are with oor Sadie, pushing out that massive heid 40 years ago.

At his family pre bday meal (thread 106) he dressed nicely and I did feel my cold heart melt a bit when they brought the cake out etc, and he seemed almost normal!

But then… Marions charum bracelet made me feel nauseous. I showed Mr Noseybonk who said “fuck off, that’s not real, he’s gotta be on a register”

Mrs Hinch sent flowers (that looked deed) from her and the vaginas, and that prick was more excited over that than wee Deeks efforts.

Also he had a nice restaurant with his family, but a cheap Spoons brekkie with Deeks family. Nice!

Rough bitch Ma Rendall sent him criss, and my fave of all of it was the bday card he got that said “in dog years your dead”

Hannah took Marion on a surprise birthday night out to meet up with the kitchen cupboard rummagers.

Mazda chose to wear a cardigan and make zero effort, despite Hannah not being subtle and turning up dressed as Patty the daytime hooker (IYKYK)

Misfit Maw face looks as wrinkled and cockeyed as the Harry Potter sorting hat. Factual!

And that’s me onto thread 108 ma trolls. This was the best thread of all, and I have been clutching ma beak the whole time.

Spine bright 🥔💙
The Harry Potter sorting hat 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
Do we reckon Mario will invest in a wee bottle of red poster paint and some cotton balls and DIY those witches’ hats into Santa hats for wintum Christmas?
Well, ah didni ken this wuz something ah need tae see happening afore your poast ma lovelie 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart