Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Little Miss Planner

Chatty Member
What the feck did we just watch πŸ˜‚

If there's one thing l hate to see when someone's doing a full clean, it's being sloppy by pulling out things on the unit and wiping around the back and front of them πŸ˜– Don't be a lazy arse, Mario!. Clear the complete unit, clean and put everything back πŸ™„

And to say 'Fuck the neighbours' is exactly why companies don't collaborate with him like they do with Hinch etc...

Mario, you're so crass!

View attachment 2495966
Thought exactly same. How these ahem *cleaners* show cleaning a surface by wiping round stuff or hoovering round furniture is minging....the way he cleaned the worktop front bit then pulled out the item onto the bit he's just cleaned πŸ₯΄πŸ€’

Reactions: 14

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
He’s a bitter little bitch. Let’s not forget, he didn’t speak to a girl for a year before she died, despite admitting that the falling out was his fault but he was too spiteful to make up with her, and yet continues to use her death for sympathy on his insta long after she has passed away. I’m not surprised he would hold a grudge against an innocent disabled child. Nasty little man
All he's concerned about is how far up Hinch and Solomon's areses he can get....they will never be your 'besties'. How's 'being true to yersel' going Marion??

AllieBee

VIP Member
Yer reeking of wealth hen πŸ€‘ πŸ’° #factual
Aye. Smell that wealth Maz. Ya see if ya worked hard and didnt waste money on tat you too could have a house. I would a million times more have a house than change my Christmas Dec's every year and have a ton of make up that goes out of date before I used it. I'm tight as a ducks arse me, I won't buy anything new if I can help it. Will only buy new if it's something I actually need.
---
That cushion bottom.pic has it about right. Welcome.to Hell

• Haha
  • Heart

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
I see the brother and his other half (or whatever he is) are out tonight. Wonder is Marion is over playing at houses with Dolllleeehhhh.

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
To have to put his phone away to not thing about being on Instagram has to be the saddest thing. It just shows how Instagram is his life.

Thank feck I'm not like Mario!
Screenshot_20230922-135701_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Little Miss Planner

Chatty Member
Owning up here, I am one of those people who put their decorations up in November. It's a proper family day we do the whole lot, and have lots of little traditions that go alongside it, like making the Christmas cake, hunt the pickle etc. BUT I don't share it to social media and none of it comes down till new years day. I just love Christmas and everything that it means. Also I keep one decoration yet all year round, that one changes every year, this year its Pae.do Santa
Love this! This is what I meant about people who do like a tree up in November. It's a family tradition. Hope you didnt think I was knocking anyone who does do November. You've got sentiment and meaning behind you doing it. Mario just doing it for the gram 🀣 ooh that could be a thread title haha

geezabreak

VIP Member
A wunner if oor wee Mazda huz ony treatits in store fer aw us bastard trolls 🧌 the night then. I can haurdly contain masel. 😴

• Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
Own up, youse huv been influenced by Deek and Beak hen. Ah'm also scared tae google Pae.do Santa. 😳

My weans normally moan to put up decorations when local village switch theirs on in November. They are older now so might get away with not doing it so early this year 🀣

It's no crissmas season till Mrs Miracle is oan channel 5 and nae debates, also.
Haha my Santa was named Pae.do Santa by the kids because he has a couple of little girl elf figures with him!

So wrong I know!

• Haha