Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllieBee

VIP Member
Someone's got the hump because no ones bought his carefully handcrafted new scent and no one likes him.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

geezabreak

VIP Member
I’m a bit late with this one but you know, real full time joab and that…

Not even his own opinion, he’s just copied what someone else posted. Not an original thought I. That empty head of his.
I’m a bit late with this one but you know, real full time joab and that…

Not even his own opinion, he’s just copied what someone else posted. Not an original thought I. That empty head of his.
Jebus it used to jist be LGBT, noo it's LGBTQIA+ what happens when they run oot o letters in the alphabet? Ma auld brain canny keep up!
Martin is still a cunt, his heid is foo o wee cars and they're aw crashing, factual also.

• Haha

Danim

ayyyy yeah i do especially after a shit dull day I also watch his highlights just for shits and giggles also.

• Haha

mammaof3

VIP Member
So classy, that's why brands are falling over themselves for you Mario.

Oh wait, no they're not.

• Haha

twilightgarden

VIP Member
I’m in the process of booking and organising a staycation. I’m so looking forward to it and going somewhere new. Cannae say where as it’ll compromise ma security.
Makes me think about heifer Martin and the places he could go if he didn’t spend all his petty cash on utter shit. Blows my mind.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Bee Sting

Chatty Member
Wut the bloody hell is “such an amazing price point’😂😂good joab im oot the country or else I wid bounce his skittery erse right oot his stairheed windy, fat nosed fucker. Tons a love to youse aw also💕

• Haha
  • Heart

SuzyE

VIP Member
I’m pretty sure that carpet tool is meant for folk with stairs and not close ones 😂
It is. I've got one, but it's just a cheap rubber one that you do the windows and shower screen with, so goodness knows what that imbecile paid 🙄
I use it because the cats fur gets right in the edge of the stairs so that's the only part l use it on, so his vacuum must be crap if he can't get the hair up.