Cleaning with Mario #109 Martin is a vile chap, trolling Rita Ora oan that app!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Ava May brand ambassador showing off his Yankee candle “I need to make this into a wax melt for you” pipe down Yankee already do!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
We’re going on a duvet day wax melt journey lovelies. He clearly doesnt know Yankee already do this wax melt 😳
Support your own wax melt company hen no a multimillion pound wan 😳 why that clown Hannah entertains this baw sack is beyond me
---
The Ava May brand ambassador showing off his Yankee candle “I need to make this into a wax melt for you” pipe down Yankee already do!!!!
Just posted the same 😂
Absolute muppet

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is he not aware that small business yankee already make wax melts? Which likely have a hell of a lot more customers than Ava May?

And that he actually makes Jack tit?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Mario hen since you're going to spunk your load early on this reveal again and hate it come December 1st here's some times for Christmas in Beirut 2024:

Get a smaller tree. You have a small space, get a 4 or 5 footer, also has the added benefit of you being able to put the star on top without balancing on Derek's shoulders

Get some classic decorations that aren't just for a fad and look after them. Deek will get m and s discount

Wait till its actually Christmas month before you put it up

• Haha
Reactions: 27
View attachment 2484469
Why did he think that this video would give his theme away? It’s nothing like a bleeping grinch theme. But then went on to say what he was doing on the next slide anyway? He’s bleeping backwards for sure. Can’t wait for the menty b when he bleeping hates it because it’s been up for too long 😂
Exactly what I was thinking. That picture is so far removed from the Grinch I'm struggling to see who would have thought of the Grinch when seeing it. 🤔

I wonder if he will hire the same Grinch that visited Hinch tend farm last year to turn on the crissmas lights in the Beirut bedsit. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Remember the OG tree she had, besties? The pink wan from the first Christmas when he started squatting living at Del’s?

At least that reflected his personality…… Fanny pink. Also

• Haha
Reactions: 33
He wouldn't get any attention or likes for that, ma lovelie. Don't be silly. 😶😂
Mario hen since you're going to spunk your load early on this reveal again and hate it come December 1st here's some times for Christmas in Beirut 2024:

Get a smaller tree. You have a small space, get a 4 or 5 footer, also has the added benefit of you being able to put the star on top without balancing on Derek's shoulders

Get some classic decorations that aren't just for a fad and look after them. Deek will get m and s discount

Wait till its actually Christmas month before you put it up

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He wouldn't get any attention or likes for that, ma lovelie. Don't be silly. 😶😂
Buying stuff he can't afford, with money he doesn't have to impress people he doesn't know! #tragic

He could get likes and attention by spending time visiting the Christmas sights of Glasgow. That would get him more likes and follows...inspire people beyond your front door.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
We all guessed The Grinch on Boxing Day and he didn’t even have to leave hints. It’s so 2019. I legit believe he always blows his load too early because he thinks others will think he is copying so has to get in there first.
We all know it’s going to be tacky and not like the proper grinch it will be done on the cheap.

Remember when he had a tree in their bedroom few years back?
I have one in living room and kitchen/dining area am not as wealth as Marion to have a hall step in my front door and your right into the kitchen/dining 😂
That’s it Mr Isa and I selling up because I want a tree in bedroom and a hall need get myself a 1 bed flat. Also

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They're having toasted marshmallows tonight lads! 😂

Ffs, Mario, grow the hell up. He's getting worse as he gets older 🙈
Screenshot_20231001-165710_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
How are they doing the toasted marshmallows? Deek and Mario stood around the hob toasting them off on off the rings?

• Haha
  • Heart
How are they doing the toasted marshmallows? Deek and Mario stood around the hob toasting them off on off the rings?
Mibbes they’ll join the junkies doonstairs 🔥 🥄

Does anyone mind his personalised jar he got that said
MARSH
MALLOWS

🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
His bowels will definitely be loose with all that butter 😖

Screenshot_20231001-174339_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Not your home, Mario, Derek's
Screenshot_20231001-183943_Instagram.jpg

You've achieved nothing other than collecting so much tacky crap
Screenshot_20231001-183958_Instagram.jpg

Liar on not wanting to have a big house. Liar on being happy with what you have. But yiu keep convincing yourself freak face. And the haters will still live in your head or you wouldn't keep bringing them up 🙄
Screenshot_20231001-184038_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.