Cleaning with Mario #109 Martin is a vile chap, trolling Rita Ora oan that app!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People have been doing awful Grinch trees for here last few years. He isn’t original.
When did people stop just getting out the same decorations they’ve had for years? He’s been posting about nostalgic Christmases from your childhood but there’s nothing nostalgic about his. I remember it would a special treat every few years to get to choose new decorations because the old ones were literally falling apart.

Reactions: 36
What's he on about, he ALWAYS does it early.

1st of November they're going up and we'll see him bored of them before December like last year. He never learns 🙄

View attachment 2483982

His theme's the Grinch. I fecking hate it!. It's up there with his candy cane shite.
Sorry Mario. It's an epic fail from me 👎👎
View attachment 2483982
Ahhhhh is this his swag for the communal areas maybe?
I doubt Balsam Hill has selected you as a brand rep so I wouldn't get too excited.
For the brands that have chosen to work with you. bleeping idiots. That mistake is taking food out ya weens mouths for christmas, as he sure as tit ain't selling you nothing.
#Thread 110 - how to kill a brand. Let Maz loose with your wears in crackhead land

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m working with a few brands leading up to Christmas…. So been on the beg then? The grinch theme that’s been done for years, utter groundbreaking vibes. Wonder if he’ll get dumb deek to dress up in the costume and trash the bedsit?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What's he on about, he ALWAYS does it early.

1st of November they're going up and we'll see him bored of them before December like last year. He never learns 🙄

View attachment 2483982

His theme's the Grinch. I fecking hate it!. It's up there with his candy cane shite.
Sorry Mario. It's an epic fail from me 👎👎
View attachment 2483982
Can guarantee one of these companies is Tony Almond. A garden centre near Liverpool that sell pure shite. That skeleton Beckyshome is always shilling their tit

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ahhhhh is this his swag for the communal areas maybe?
I doubt Balsam Hill has selected you as a brand rep so I wouldn't get too excited.
For the brands that have chosen to work with you. bleeping idiots. That mistake is taking food out ya weens mouths for christmas, as he sure as tit ain't selling you nothing.
#Thread 110 - how to kill a brand. Let Maz loose with your wears in crackhead land
It’ll be that Tony almond who sent him left overs from previous years including a kids hairband, shows the amount of thought that went into that package.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So there’ll be a massive Grinchy green monstrosity in the corner of his lounge. Pure classy vibes there.

If people want to put up trees on the 1st November, then that’s fine - you do you. But the sheer plastic waste of changing all your decs every year is mind blowing. When I moved into my current home eight years ago, I bought a good quality 7 foot tree, and invested in good quality glass baubles. Every year, I toddle off to the local garden centre and choose 3-4 new glass decorations. Seems a lot more meaningful somehow!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I wonder what she’ll have hanging from her ceiling command hooks for this Christmas?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Yippee Mario is feeling the noo better today, phew.

and these brands you are working with you need to #adgift you a dictionary factual.

It's flies, not flys.

384971714_2027114414309536_4727843357836000676_n.jpg
384859918_1679403652528877_7665679089801734133_n.jpg
Untitled.png
Untitled1.png
Untitled2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
People have been doing awful Grinch trees for here last few years. He isn’t original.
When did people stop just getting out the same decorations they’ve had for years? He’s been posting about nostalgic Christmases from your childhood but there’s nothing nostalgic about his. I remember it would a special treat every few years to get to choose new decorations because the old ones were literally falling apart.
I never have! I have lost a few baubles along the way due to breakage but I'm still using the same ones which I've added to over the years. I have very old vintage ones I inherited. I have stuff the kids made at nursery. I have some new ones. I don't have a theme and every single thing that goes on the tree has a meaning.

ETA I did invest in a Balsam Hill tree about 3 years ago, smell that wealth Maz!

Also the Grinch is a horrible, dated theme.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Two grown up men (by age not mentality) are having a Grinch tree in their house. Someone check his hard drive coz that is creepy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
He could cut a hole in one of those awful cereal boxes/books, same tging, just as shite. Yous'e can thank me later for the content idea, Mario.
---

Ooh madge, I wasn't copying you. 😬🐍🤷
Never push a loyal person and nae debates! Blocked and reported, but ah'm fine, absolootly fine, also.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Our tree has multi coloured lights and the tackiest, un-matching decorations. When I look at my tree I see 100’s of memories… shopping with the kids in Asda and they wanted a burger ornament, tat from various European Christmas markets with friends, my sadly gone mother in laws 70’s ornaments. It is wonderful and tells a story.

What does he see with these stupid “themes”? A couple of insta likes.

Sad fat bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Why the heck is a 40 year old man with no children having a grinch tree??? He’s no right!
I don’t get the whole new decorations every year! When I bought my own first wee flat my mum handed down all her decorations to me which we’d had forever. I still use them and have added to it with wee baubles over the years. I love to buy a new decoration every time I go on holiday. I did buy a new tree when I moved into an actual house with a front and back door just because I wanted a bigger one to fill the space…smell the wealth.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
He pyoor stole ma idea, ah'm raging!!!!!
---
Our tree has multi coloured lights and the tackiest, un-matching decorations. When I look at my tree I see 100’s of memories… shopping with the kids in Asda and they wanted a burger ornament, tat from various European Christmas markets with friends, my sadly gone mother in laws 70’s ornaments. It is wonderful and tells a story.

Sad fat bleep
He doesn't do anything or go anywhere. Unless Jamjars, Spoons, Castleveechi and the McGill's bus start tae dae bespoke crissmas baubles he's stuck wi his tat themes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Sad fat bleep
I love our tree. Coloured lights, ornaments from when I was wee, the kids first Christmas baubles, ones they made at school and nursery. Ones of my mum.
When our child passed away we get a new decoration for them every year, so there are all those too.
Christmas trees should be magical and memories, not Grinch tat. I just couldn’t ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Hopefully one day he will surprise us with some classy decor, but for now, the tackiness continues. Just when I thought candy cane Lane couldn't get any cheaper looking he brings out another old trend that's died its death. He is so backwards.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Can guarantee one of these companies is Tony Almond. A garden centre near Liverpool that sell pure shite. That skeleton Beckyshome is always shilling their tit
True, whilst her gaff does look like Christmas has vomited all over and its insane overkill, Maz makes her look like an interior designer
---
What version of bespoke Grinch Mode are we aiming for 🤣
Oh my duck. How positively cosy

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.