Cleaning with Mario #109 Martin is a vile chap, trolling Rita Ora oan that app!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He just can’t help himself can he?! Shot his Christmas load early again. By the middle of the month at least some of them christmas decs will be up in the bedsit. It’ll be as big of a flop as his autumn shite.
Has he binned all his candy cane lane stuff? He’s just so wasteful. Like most of us on here, I just add a few bits each year if I need to, no way I’d be spending my petty cash on all new decs each year.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
His tree passions are no ma passions so aye. But that theme can get tae duck also. Particularly a full two months ahead of the day.
Get some class Mavis.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He already said he’s going back to the candy cane theme next year didn’t he? And he bought all this grinch tat before last Christmas. He’s absolutely mental. At least he’s consistent because everytime he builds something up like his autumn reveal, the sofa, the kitchen reveal, the new Christmas theme it somehow ends up being an even bigger disappointment than anyone could ever have imagined!

• Haha
I don’t know what’s worse, the Grinch theme, the fact he’s a 40yr old man having a Grinch theme or the fact its all for likes that app. Mario…. Most insta likes come from people scrolling whilst on the toilet. Remember that!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’ve said it so many times before and I’ll say it again. The amount of money he wastes on utter crap is mindblowingly awful, never mind the amount of tat he throws away into landfill.
I’ve been trying hard to save a little money every month and I’ve been able to book a few days away which I’m so excited for. He could easily afford nice trips away, save up for a house deposit etc but he just wastes his Deek’s money.
What a sad little life Maria.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So there’ll be a massive Grinchy green monstrosity in the corner of his lounge. Pure classy vibes there.

If people want to put up trees on the 1st November, then that’s fine - you do you. But the sheer plastic waste of changing all your decs every year is mind blowing. When I moved into my current home eight years ago, I bought a good quality 7 foot tree, and invested in good quality glass baubles. Every year, I toddle off to the local garden centre and choose 3-4 new glass decorations. Seems a lot more meaningful somehow!
We do the same. We go to the garden centre as a family and choose a new bauble every year to add to the decs we have had for years. Then I let the kids decorate the tree on one side and when they go to bed that side faces the wall 😂😂😂😂 #Motheroftheyear
---
And what happened to the 7 foot tree Deek lugged home a couple of years ago? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Our tree has multi coloured lights and the tackiest, un-matching decorations. When I look at my tree I see 100’s of memories… shopping with the kids in Asda and they wanted a burger ornament, tat from various European Christmas markets with friends, my sadly gone mother in laws 70’s ornaments. It is wonderful and tells a story.

What does he see with these stupid “themes”? A couple of insta likes.

Sad fat bleep
Yours sounds just like mine except t have warm white lights. It's part of the joy of Christmas rediscovering all the favourite ornaments and the memories attached to them. Some of mine used to be on my nans tree and I can remember them from childhood. My tree topper is around 40 years old, slightly battered now but I will never ever swap it for another. Maybe sentimental but at least it's not Maz style environmentally colossally damaging.

And I HATE THE GRINCH! Gives me the willies

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Eughhhh, the grinch how out of date as usual. And anyway, we were all saying last year that that’s what he’d be doing for this xmas. bleeping walloper also!

Reactions: 18
A 40 year old man with no children decorating his flat with a children’s character for Christmas. That’s not right. Absolute creep.

• Haha
Traditional decor is all in he will be distraught when he see all the other huns displays.
For someone that loves been stuck in that room day in day out, you’d at least think he’d pick his own style (probably still tit but got to be better than candy canes and a weird green man, is it to match his 🍊man maybe)? He thinks this will give him the most interaction, unless 5 year olds are on the app, he’s once again incorrect.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You just know we'll have a repeat of last year's build up only to fall flat by December when he sees other people's trees. And we'll be here for it 🍿
---
Traditional decor is all in he will be distraught when he see all the other huns displays.
For someone that loves been stuck in that room day in day out, you’d at least think he’d pick his own style (probably still tit but got to be better than candy canes and a weird green man, is it to match his 🍊man maybe)? He thinks this will give him the most interaction, unless 5 year olds are on the app, he’s once again incorrect.
The ironic thing is, only a couple of years ago he was going to do traditional, but went for candy cane pt2.
He just never gets anything right.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
IMG_4168.png

Why did he think that this video would give his theme away? It’s nothing like a bleeping grinch theme. But then went on to say what he was doing on the next slide anyway? He’s bleeping backwards for sure. Can’t wait for the menty b when he bleeping hates it because it’s been up for too long 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
You just know we'll have a repeat of last year's build up only to fall flat by December when he sees other people's trees. And we'll be here for it 🍿
---

The ironic thing is, only a couple of years ago he was going to do traditional, but went for candy cane pt2.
He just never gets anything right.
Whatever he does it will look shite. His little hovel is just too small to have a decent display of anything. Nothing can ever look good when it's crammed in with loads of other stuff because you literally have no surfaces to put anything on. Less is more Maz. Guarantee it will look like an explosion in a vomit factory.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I thought he was going to copy Hinch last year with a burgundy / gold theme. Maybe he’ll weave that into the Grinch theme. That’ll look amazing!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Im sat on ma sunbed genuinely thinking about his Grinch theme… it’s just weird for a 40 year old man. Thinking back to when he first set up his insta (OG) was it pink themed? It was just a bit more normal looking. It wasn’t actually that bad. He could have just built from that theme naturally. He thinks it makes him stand out going on about Christmas all year but once December comes the insta crowd do it better than him and he’s soon forgotten about. Then he has his little hissy fits and rants. It’s like a cycle on repeat for him every year. He literally lives to show aff on the app but has nothing to show for it. He does nothing Christmassy - going to the markets, having a hot chocolate, light switch on’s. With all the money he’s wasted on this grinch theme he no doubt could have gone across to Europe and experienced a lovely market. Tested the waters with him and Deek flying for their holiday next year but no he’s not interested in that because he’d rather waste money just trying to show he does Christmas bigger and better in his 1 bedroom flat. No friends, no personality and no real memories.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.