Cleaning with Mario #109 Martin is a vile chap, trolling Rita Ora oan that app!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We're needing to get to our scratchers Doll, my youngest turns 8 this week and its her party tomorrow. I'm gonna need some lethal drinks by 4pm yet here I am, 1am reading tattle. Another great life choice lol
Hope youse bought her a room spray like Martin goat as a present fur his 40th. Bespoke birthday blessings tae yer wean 🥔♥

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Apparently he is highly educated on kawasaki disease. Nah hun you've read some basic information you absolute bleeping gommy.
Hinch must huv released a new wean's book. Hinch Farm 2, when the motorbike disease visited the tend farm.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What I can’t get my head around is him having to cancel stuff but going out anyway? That’s why he doesn’t have any pals because he has no loyalty to anyone other than himself.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
This post reminds me of a bad listing on Ebay from a business where English is not their first language.
I cannot believe a man of his age has problems stringing a coherent sentence together.
Did he go to school or was he on a wee bespoke truant journeeee?
1696075410473.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So he cancelled plans and appointments… on a Saturday but still goes out? If and a big IF he did have plans I’d be raging if someone cancelled on me last minute but still went out anyways. He’s so rude but I doubt he had any real plans. He’ll be on later to show us some more autumm or Chrissmass tat he’s bought.
HaPY SatERday lovelies. Also

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I don’t think he had any plans, he’s nae pals to make plans with. If by some miracle someone had agreed to spend time with him, I bet they saw sense and cancelled on him. It was probably Alan from Woodhill Dental that couldnae stomach the honking breath on a Saturday 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t think he had any plans, he’s nae pals to make plans with. If by some miracle someone had agreed to spend time with him, I bet they saw sense and cancelled on him. It was probably Alan from Woodhill Dental that couldnae stomach the honking breath on a Saturday 🤢
Karma on Alan’s ass for giving him his fake teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So he cancelled plans and appointments… on a Saturday but still goes out? If and a big IF he did have plans I’d be raging if someone cancelled on me last minute but still went out anyways. He’s so rude but I doubt he had any real plans. He’ll be on later to show us some more autumm or Chrissmass tat he’s bought.
HaPY SatERday lovelies. Also
I think I know what happened (transparency - much Iike him on that app that's noo his joab, this is noooo ma joab but we move and this is ma theory, that may just be factual ). He absolutely had to go to that small business B&M. In fact I think he had to run and noooo walk. They have the absolute delight that is the Christmas Tree decor multi pack Boaby. Eat your heart out Tony nutbag Almond.
Now. Get some class and hold yourselves back also hens as ahm sure that there's plenty for everyone's Christmas tree 🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄
Screenshot_2023-09-30-14-23-08-13_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I think I know what happened (transparency - much Iike him on that app that's noo his joab, this is noooo ma joab but we move and this is ma theory, that may just be factual ). He absolutely had to go to that small business B&M. In fact I think he had to run and noooo walk. They have the absolute delight that is the Christmas Tree decor multi pack Boaby. Eat your heart out Tony nutbag Almond.
Now. Get some class and hold yourselves back also hens as ahm sure that there's plenty for everyone's Christmas tree 🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄
View attachment 2482491
Oh ffs, these are butt plugs. Rather brave of B&M, and I can see Mario clutching his beak until it bends sideways as he pretends he doesn't read here and didn't know until his lovelies sent him 4 million dms.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hello ma lovelies Just powered through thread 106. duck you Mr Noseybonk!

Marion thinks his lips look good and is naturally skinny, and is a food and diet expert. 🤯

She got the hump when she lied aboot buying and using a body oil, and was reminded she has the most sensitive skin ever!

The panto dame sings Marions critical posts to Marion. Sing it hen! And makes Mazda pay for his own panto tkts. (It also shows that his family take the piss to his face, and he’s too thick to realise) 😉

He compromised his own security by revealing his hotel and resort name on that tiny secure site - Facebook! 🏖

He looked the best dressed I have ever seen him look when he went for his family pre bday meal. Credit where it’s due 👍 But then looked horrific again on his actual birthday so back to normal service. 🫣

Gutted I have finished the thread on a cliffhanger. Part way through Mazdas birthday and on his way to Tigerlily….. 😡

In other news, I come back from that place abroad tomorrow and go back to the joab that IS my joab so I don’t know if I will get to catch up fully, but I really want to try.

Also apologies from I, Noseybonk for all the old tattle alerts/notifications you will have received. Youse are all funny fuckers and so I like to keep my power and show you that. Also. 🥳. 🥔💙

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Hello ma lovelies Just powered through thread 106. duck you Mr Noseybonk!

Marion thinks his lips look good and is naturally skinny, and is a food and diet expert. 🤯

She got the hump when she lied aboot buying and using a body oil, and was reminded she has the most sensitive skin ever!

The panto dame sings Marions critical posts to Marion. Sing it hen! And makes Mazda pay for his own panto tkts. (It also shows that his family take the piss to his face, and he’s too thick to realise) 😉

He compromised his own security by revealing his hotel and resort name on that tiny secure site - Facebook! 🏖

He looked the best dressed I have ever seen him look when he went for his family pre bday meal. Credit where it’s due 👍 But then looked horrific again on his actual birthday so back to normal service. 🫣

Gutted I have finished the thread on a cliffhanger. Part way through Mazdas birthday and on his way to Tigerlily….. 😡

In other news, I come back from that place abroad tomorrow and go back to the joab that IS my joab so I don’t know if I will get to catch up fully, but I really want to try.

Also apologies from I, Noseybonk for all the old tattle alerts/notifications you will have received. Youse are all funny fuckers and so I like to keep my power and show you that. Also. 🥳. 🥔💙
Keep you power hen.
A hunner thousand notifications is fine and so forth.
I wouldnae go back to your bespoke joab until you're fully caught up.
Your boss will understand also xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.