Cleaning with Mario #108 Mario McKnight, always the influenced, never the influencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't the fat witch moan about Edinburgh being too busy? I think it was back when Harry Styles was performing and Maz had tae run haim to his safe space.

Aye London at xmas time sounds like a grand idea ๐Ÿฅด
Too busy, too crowded, too expensive. He'll moan all the way there and back. Can't even remember the last time I ventured down Oxford Street at Christmas. Probably before they invented online shopping! Absolutely hellscape at Christmas, nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
IMG_6943.png

Crunchy fkn leaves. Is he taking the piss? What do crunchy leaves smell of? Do I need to get tae know?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Too busy, too crowded, too expensive. He'll moan all the way there and back. Can't even remember the last time I ventured down Oxford Street at Christmas. Probably before they invented online shopping! Absolutely hellscape at Christmas, nae debates.
Came on to say the exact same thing! Despite only being a train journey in from Essex I think the last time I was in London at Christmas was about 10 years ago in my pre child days. Every year I always think I should take them in to see the Christmas lights but honestly itโ€™s my idea of hell as itโ€™s so busy. Heโ€™ll take a meltdown and retreat to his cell hotel room them come home declaring itโ€™s not for him
---
View attachment 2447764
Crunchy fkn leaves. Is he taking the piss? What do crunchy leaves smell of? Do I need to get tae know?
Damp mostly. I know from sweeping up the leaves in our garden or sending Mr Timberlake out with the leaf blower (I know wealth)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Screenshot_20230914_101430_Instagram.jpg

If you're spuing down yourself never message this page again. He must see none of us want him disappearing look how feral we got last week when she was away for days ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Hay Mario, your haters won't be 'spu-ing' as you put it. We'll be in a group chat when you leave in the next 5 years with a drink of our choice saying, 'Thank feck that miserable, ugly hole has left Instagram!'...Bye Felicia! ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน๐Ÿป๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿพ

Screenshot_20230914-100927_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Came on to say the exact same thing! Despite only being a train journey in from Essex I think the last time I was in London at Christmas was about 10 years ago in my pre child days. Every year I always think I should take them in to see the Christmas lights but honestly itโ€™s my idea of hell as itโ€™s so busy. Heโ€™ll take a meltdown and retreat to his cell hotel room them come home declaring itโ€™s not for him
---

Damp mostly. I know from sweeping up the leaves in our garden or sending Mr Timberlake out with the leaf blower (I know wealth)
I live in Essex as well, but I'm from Scotland no far from Maz.

He will hate it. There absolutely nothing magical about London at Christmas. My husband and I went to the Winter Wonderland Festival in Hyde Park one year and it was a muddy hellscape. Overpriced warm wine and side attractions like you'd get at any travelling fun fair. And about ten Christmas Market stalls tacked on to the back. Waste of time. Spent an hour there and was desperate to leave.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's horrendous. Just getting out of the tube at Oxford Circus is a mission! Not been to Oxford St in about 5 years so dunno if it's still the same though but everywhere is just heaving

Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20230914-102054~3.png
Aye will ye cos withoot the gram there'll be fuckaw in yer life. Factual.
---
I live in Essex as well, but I'm from Scotland no far from Maz.

He will hate it. There absolutely nothing magical about London at Christmas. My husband and I went to the Winter Wonderland Festival in Hyde Park one year and it was a muddy hellscape. Overpriced warm wine and side attractions like you'd get at any travelling fun fair. And about ten Christmas Market stalls tacked on to the back. Waste of time. Spent an hour there and was desperate to leave.
Ditto, I lived in Essex for a guid few years (loved it & wish I'd stayed)โ€ฆwent Xmas shoapin once tae London, was hell on earth! Actually went oot the wrong door at fenchurch st and got lost ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
But, he doesnae do seasonal scents. They are no fur him. So Aye. Also.
IMG_4141.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
But, he doesnae do seasonal scents. They are no fur him. So Aye. Also.
View attachment 2447809
Oh christ he's adding incense scents to the pencil box #SuffocatedRayn
---
View attachment 2447798Aye will ye cos withoot the gram there'll be fuckaw in yer life. Factual.
---

Ditto, I lived in Essex for a guid few years (loved it & wish I'd stayed)โ€ฆwent Xmas shoapin once tae London, was hell on earth! Actually went oot the wrong door at fenchurch st and got lost ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
He's such a fanny. How does he know he has haters? Who are they? Us? Thought he didn't read here...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
IDKBINTGTK

Hens can someone please educate me on what the scent Crunchy Leaves is please ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
IDKBINTGTK

Hens can someone please educate me on what the scent Crunchy Leaves is please ?!
Damp and earthy with a note of dog tit but its ok cos the Ava May wax melt will disguise that. YGTK. Hope that helps.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Spu-ing ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Please can someone explain to him how spellcheck works? Or send him a dictionary?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does he use so many different scents at once in one tiny little hobbit hole? I use one scent throughout my home. More than one gives me a bespoke headache ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Reactions: 22
As if heโ€™ll be gone from the gram in five years time, itโ€™s the only thing that makes him feel even remotely important in his sad little life. Poor Ryan breaks my heart every time I think of her cooped up in that little hovel, not a cat tree in sight breathing in endless chemicals ๐Ÿ˜” Him and Derek are a disgrace.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
As if heโ€™ll be gone from the gram in five years time, itโ€™s the only thing that makes him feel even remotely important in his sad little life. Poor Ryan breaks my heart every time I think of her cooped up in that little hovel, not a cat tree in sight breathing in endless chemicals ๐Ÿ˜” Him and Derek are a disgrace.
And that's where his only 'friends' are. I use the term loosely as they are not his mates at all irl

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does he use so many different scents at once in one tiny little hobbit hole? I use one scent throughout my home. More than one gives me a bespoke headache ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
For some unknown reason my hubby decided to put a wax burner oan afore 7am the day, I had bespoke nausea and a headache far it, it wis blown oot by 7.05am ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿค• fckn eejit.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Damp and earthy with a note of dog tit but its ok cos the Ava May wax melt will disguise that. YGTK. Hope that helps.
He shouldny need to add the scent damp to his rabbit hutch, the bespoke panelling is taking care of that!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.