Cleaning with Mario #108 Mario McKnight, always the influenced, never the influencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh christ he's adding incense scents to the pencil box #SuffocatedRayn
---

He's such a fanny. How does he know he has haters? Who are they? Us? Thought he didn't read here...
Seen as we’ve never seen any troll messages from his outbox, in box, so aye and so forth I assume he’s on about us 🙄.
I think he cannae read here with his Kerry katonas but Deek must read it out loud to him every night.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
378417048_1472191996876349_6473871322208644455_n.jpg
378521212_315223087758799_3870635326121227843_n.jpg

Bringing out the haters agin, no content Mario.

Just to let you know I don't care how long you have been on IG.

You are still a wanker.

Untitled.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
All the Huns off to the Lakeland cleaning event, another non appearance by our resident rocket. Invite get lost in the post? 🤣🤣

Sniggered at MR tagging her best pals aff that app, again no tag or mention Marion 🫢 don't think your circle is quite the full loop Doll

If you weren't such a rotter I'd feel sad for you but you're as rotten as the postcode you live in

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
As if he’ll be gone from the gram in five years time, it’s the only thing that makes him feel even remotely important in his sad little life. Poor Ryan breaks my heart every time I think of her cooped up in that little hovel, not a cat tree in sight breathing in endless chemicals 😔 Him and Derek are a disgrace.
I feel bad for poor Rayn as well. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again I think we should wait until he’s either in London or that place abroad and execute the Tattle equivalent of an SAS raid on the broom cupboard to rescue that cat as I seriously doubt he’ll fork out for a cattery to care for her properly when he’s away as he spends the bare minimum on the poor wee soul as it is

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
As if he’ll be gone from the gram in five years time, it’s the only thing that makes him feel even remotely important in his sad little life. Poor Ryan breaks my heart every time I think of her cooped up in that little hovel, not a cat tree in sight breathing in endless chemicals 😔 Him and Derek are a disgrace.
If he hates it so much why doesn't he just close his account now? It's not like he's made it big in the five years on that app. Hell I've been on that app since 2012 (the original OG capesh! 💁🏻‍♀️) but I was never on it to try and make a quick buck like these lazy, workshy benefits cheats are. In fact I was on it even before ✨Influencing ✨ was a thing and the advertisers took over and it all went to tit. I've had a lot of messages from companies who want to ✨Collab✨ because of the amount of genuine followers I have (not a bot in sight!) but that's no my passion! I'm just on it for fun since I have a joab that is my joab.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Madge is mine!!! Fewmin also
Might start an oanly fans fur youse aw, Wayne Rooney wull also be in ma DMs, he likes a granny 👵

(Disclaimer: ah'm no a granny, but could probably be a great granny in Beirut, where average age of a maw is 14) #factual #mebbesno

Martin will join oanly fans in twenty years time when naeboady uses it but will say he's an OG, also.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Might start an oanly fans fur youse aw, Wayne Rooney wull also be in ma DMs, he likes a granny 👵

(Disclaimer: ah'm no a granny, but could probably be a great granny in Beirut, where average age of a maw is 14) #factual #mebbesno

Martin will join oanly fans in twenty years time when naeboady uses it but will say he's an OG, also.
Eeee imagine him on only fans 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Just having a wee scroll down my burner insta feed and up pops Sonia from eastenders. Genuinely thought it was Martin at first glance, she’s even got her bleep washings in the background 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Just having a wee scroll down my burner insta feed and up pops Sonia from eastenders. Genuinely thought it was Martin at first glance, she’s even got her bleep washings in the background 😂😂😂
Sonia is a tattler 🤣🤣 another bleep with poached egg eyes 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can you imagine Maz on Only Fans- he' d been treating to his fans to a full house clean ,and preview to his Xmas theme.
His subscribers would pay by way of B&M vouchers . Smell the wealth. 💰

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He’s bought a couple of small things and she’s sent him a tit loads of stuff. I’d say he only keeps ordering from her cos he knows the daft bint will send him loads of freebies.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So after his tantrum about how he hates his decor not how he imagined etc pretty little home felt sorry for him and probably sent him more crap.

He put everything out top quickly as usual why? Is he worried someone is going to have same as him and he don't want be a copy cat he wants to be bespoke? Can't get get over the witches hats still after saying he hates Halloween and hats have nothing to do with autumm all so random.

4 weeks since last mentioned his 'haters' again Marion if you didn't care then why keep bringing it up. I think these influencers love to say there is a tattle on them they never shut up about it.

Yeah as if your going leave Instagram Marion would mean no more freebies. Grow up leave Instagram it's only a page shouldn't even be an issue it's like people announcing leaving FB for a bit if you have my number then your an important person in my life. duck off 💤💤

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.