Cleaning with Mario #108 Mario McKnight, always the influenced, never the influencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So noo he's a chocolate connihoor is he? Ye ken the chocolate needs the fridge when it's runnin up yer airums when ye try tae eat it, so just keep yer big beak oot o it, nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Correct me if I am wrong my lovlies, but ‘back in the day’ when he used to treat us to a view inside his fridge (let us never forget the Santa butter RIP) did he not used to have one of his salad drawers full of chocolate biscuits and chocolate bars? or have I misremembered that also?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Correct me if I am wrong my lovlies, but ‘back in the day’ when he used to treat us to a view inside his fridge (let us never forget the Santa butter RIP) did he not used to have one of his salad drawers full of chocolate biscuits and chocolate bars? or have I misremembered that also?
I came to say the same thing ma lovelie. He forgets we’ve goat aw the screenshots n receipts to evidence his shite talking

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So aye, come and join Only Fans ma lovelies, where you'll see ma bespoke content, including my bald, talc covered, little boaby, button mushroom, also.
View attachment 2450863
View attachment 2450864View attachment 2450865
I know people say this to exaggerate what actually happened (not on this thread obviously as youse are all such funny cunts), but I genuinely started spitting out my Friday night red wine there, and in an effort to save it, choked and my eyes started watering. My 5 year old innocent angel of a wean is now asking why I am crying 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If Marion doesn't like chocolate then why would it bother him where its stores?
Chocolate is far better in fridge even better a wispa out the freezer nae debates my page ma rules! HaPPy Frriday lovelies we made it. Get cosy now with 200 different scents candles, wax melts, diffusers so ayye tons love ✨👌

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I thought he doesn’t even like chocolate?? As he used to remind everyone constantly while he worked his way through an entire box of roses?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I thought he doesn’t even like chocolate?? As he used to remind everyone constantly while he worked his way through an entire box of roses?
And didn't he get a ton of.creme eggs or something at easter or am.i imagining that? Mr I don't Eat Chocolate McKnight becomes I Am A Big Very Fat Liar McKnight

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hens, I’ve had an absolute mare of a day. The wean was sent home from school poorly (high temp, laboured breathing) so I called 111 who sent us to an urgent care unit. After an hour there on a nebuliser and watching the kiddo struggling to breath, they sent us by ambulance to the nearest A&E where he’s been under observation all afternoon. Little lad has been so brave and a complete trooper while he had oxygen masks on, going for tests and taking various medicines. Even turning on the charm with the nurses, grinning the whole way in the ambulance and being so cheeky and cute with the doctors. And barely a single complaint the entire day!

So answer me this hens! How can a small child be admitted to A&E and still complain less than a grown arse man who got a bit poorly!? Even kids in the waiting room with broken bones were soldiering on!
Shown up by a bunch of actual children!

Little Snail is just fine though. They reckon he might have Asthma so we’ll be sent home as soon as he’s been stable for at least two hours and probably get a follow up with the GP 🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 49
And didn't he get a ton of.creme eggs or something at easter or am.i imagining that? Mr I don't Eat Chocolate McKnight becomes I Am A Big Very Fat Liar McKnight
He bought these for Derek’s birthday, but the fat duck ate them all himself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hens, I’ve had an absolute mare of a day. The wean was sent home from school poorly (high temp, laboured breathing) so I called 111 who sent us to an urgent care unit. After an hour there on a nebuliser and watching the kiddo struggling to breath, they sent us by ambulance to the nearest A&E where he’s been under observation all afternoon. Little lad has been so brave and a complete trooper while he had oxygen masks on, going for tests and taking various medicines. Even turning on the charm with the nurses, grinning the whole way in the ambulance and being so cheeky and cute with the doctors. And barely a single complaint the entire day!

So answer me this hens! How can a small child be admitted to A&E and still complain less than a grown arse man who got a bit poorly!? Even kids in the waiting room with broken bones were soldiering on!

Little Snail is just fine though. They reckon he might have Asthma so we’ll be sent home as soon as he’s been stable for at least two hours and probably get a follow up with the GP 🤞🏻
As Marion would mini happy snails problem isnae his problem, fighting his own fight. Serious note though hope all is well and mini happy snail makes a recovery asap. ❤ tons love

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Hope he feels better soon lovely 💞
As for Mario. The freak was never loved as a child, so that's how he's so needy and needs attention 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.