Cleaning with Mario #108 Mario McKnight, always the influenced, never the influencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never left his side my arse. Baby gurl Rayn bleeping despises him with an intensity that’s obvious to everyone. I’ve never seen my cat look at me like this. She adores dead Deek as she’s always with him. Funny how Maz never shows a pic with Rayn cuddling up to him 🤔
That'll be because he shouts at her, receipts on here somewhere.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Lol 🤣 it's a touchpoint Doll, get with the lingo. As if Maz would buy anything that wasnae fast fashion or utter tat 🤔

Poor Rayne, she utterly hates him ☹ poor wee lamb will never leave the bedsit. This is it for her. Makes me so upset, arseholes like Deek + Beak don't deserve pets. He's absolutely deluded to think he's a decent pet owner
Touch point 👉 ahahhahahahahah

clutchin ma beak

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ah feel like we will be #treatit tae 97 dots of death & an autumn reveal the day hens.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m gonnae show mysel the door efter a say this but IF and it’s a big if she had COVID then I don’t blame her for going out. I went on holiday and came back with it, travelled home on a plane with about another 200 people. So I think some of you trolls need to get over yersels.

I actually didn’t feel really unwell with it also.

Anyway, back to slagging our favourite fag slag and so forth.

Tonsalove,
M xxx

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I’m gonnae show mysel the door efter a say this but IF and it’s a big if she had COVID then I don’t blame her for going out. I went on holiday and came back with it, travelled home on a plane with about another 200 people. So I think some of you trolls need to get over yersels.

Tonsalove,
M xxx
Yeah but maz was noooooo weeelllllll. He was sobbing in the shower. He didnae feel better he was more poorly than anyones ever been poorly ever in the history of the whole world.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The dribble down the ice cream cone and red blob gives me the ick 🤢 is it sauce? Is it blood? He’ll be claiming he’s got Ebola next, the shitebag.
I think that's Deek's hawn holding the ice cream so probably blood fram his gingivitis. You didn't know but you goat tae know.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

Tonsalove,
M xxx
But I bet your were sat in first class like the vip you are 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why’s he talking like Ryan being dead? Stop trying to get people in ya box Mazda

• Haha
If ya don't want reminders then don't post on SM. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

''Sleep well our girl'' an odd ball thing to say while she's still alive.

376278312_1003911827517030_8206933501694230815_n.jpg

• Haha
Why’s he talking like Ryan being dead? Stop trying to get people in ya box Mazda
He wants another bauble tae go oan the side wae the wans fae his “mate” and that old Doris, or whatever her bleeping name is

• Haha
Reactions: 20
A F F E C T E D by Covid, not effected !!!

No wonder this app isnae his job 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why does he have, what look like, three spy holes on his door? Did the council put them in too high and have to keep adding new ones? 🤣🤣
It’s her bespoke door knocker oan the ootside you troll! The spyhole is in the knocker.

So he got a ring doorbell despite having an exterior key code door AND a bespoke cooncil door knocker

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does he have, what look like, three spy holes on his door? Did the council put them in too high and have to keep adding new ones? 🤣🤣
That's the inside as he can't put his decorations on the outside due to the junkies doonstairs.

I assume it's a knocker on the outside.

eta @Babybail93 beat me to it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That’s the inside of his door, ma lovelie. The top and bottom things are the inside view of the bolts holding on the outside knocker.

Youse see, oor Mario cannae hang a wreath on his front door for fear that the junkies would rob it so it needs to go inside, spining its light apon the high footfall area. Factual.

IMG_2654.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.