Cleaning with Mario #108 Mario McKnight, always the influenced, never the influencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m getting the vibe that your cats are almost like gansta cats πŸ˜‚ dripping in gold collars also
---
Bet he wishes he had a bath right noo, best thinks when your no well
They occasionally wear ties and pearl beads haha! Maybe I should get them sunflower lanyards so they can shart all around the pen also.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Jeez, he has turned into an old woman.

and how is a house a cat goes into a toy?

View attachment 2439629View attachment 2439630
Right next tae the record player #chefskiss

She's probably hoping it's a parcel and is patiently waiting tae be poasted elsewhere fae the bedsit the size oaf a postage stamp, also. #ironic
---
We've got a catio, best thing ever. It's a catio coming off the window with all shelves, which then goes into a 5 foot run, then into a larger catio. Full of shelves, scratch post, planters of catgrass, boxes, ropes hanging down with catnip toys, a human swinging chair and its covered in fairy lights. It's amazing. Smell my cats utter bleeping wealth. Honestly they don't say miaow, they say wealth. They have real fur coats on too. Mr Best thinks the man next door is a knob, so he put a shelf in there right by their conservatory window, and my cats just stare in like the nosy bastards they are.
Ah bet youse sit oan the shelf as well hauding a print oot oaf a photishoap oaf yer neighbours #factual
---
Chop chop fat lad, Where's the Autumn reveal fae the Autumn King also?
Did youse no huv hair earlier in your profile pic ma lovelie 😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
IDKBINTGTK

What the frig does β€œPure Vibes” mean? I honestly hate that term. Influencer culture has a lot to answer for !

The only β€œVibes” I get are from people & I get the vibe that Marion is one weird & creepy not right!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Aye Rebecca has a vibe you could only dream of hen, she has taste and space πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What the actual duck is that video.

Acting like he's back fae a long stay in hospital following a miraculous recovery where he was given a 0.3% chance of survival.
Several seconds of our lives that we won't get back 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It seems a wee bout of covid has flattened his hedgehog hair πŸ˜‚
It’s done nothing for his boiled egg eyes mind you πŸ«£πŸ˜‚
Moaning it’s hot while snuggled into a fleecy blanky. Moron, also.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
It seems a wee bout of covid has flattened his hedgehog hair πŸ˜‚
It’s done nothing for his boiled egg eyes mind you πŸ«£πŸ˜‚
Moaning it’s hot while snuggled into a fleecy blanky. Moron, also.
Jesus mary Joseph (and Joseph) and the wee donkey, I didn't think he could look worse but there he goes, always lowering the bar through the flairboards

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why does he have, what look like, three spy holes on his door? Did the council put them in too high and have to keep adding new ones? 🀣🀣
He cannae hang it oan the ootsode hen for feart wan of the ear-less junkies will set those dried grasses alight when they try tae heat the meth spoons up. YDKBYGTK capeesh?
---
That’s the inside of his door, ma lovelie. The top and bottom things are the inside view of the bolts holding on the outside knocker.

Youse see, oor Mario cannae hang a wreath on his front door for fear that the junkies would rob it so it needs to go inside, spining its light apon the high footfall area. Factual.

View attachment 2439115
We all goat tae know ahm just late tae the party ma lovelies. Been oan the lethal πŸ‘‰πŸΌπŸΉ after dropping the wains aff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Have youse tried Horlicks, it's helped Martin?

Joking aside, hope you start feeling better soon xx
Well why in God's name have we spent the last 3 years treating covid with injections... if only Chris Witty knew about the healing power of Horlicks and an autumn themed cheap blanket eh 🀭🀭
---
My cats are very spoilt as well. Our bengal cat has a bling bling collar which our daughter insisted we had to get him for his Christmas so instead of 50 cent Mr Timberlake has been calling him 25 pence 🀣
Omg I'm crying at the 25p comment. That's done me in today. This thread is hilarious πŸ˜‚ 🀣🀣🀣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
What the duck was with the big shiney puss in that story? Must be the last of the rona sweating oot his pores, or the steam aff his Horlicks πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Has Marion dirty deleted that story as ah canny see it ma lovelies?
I've just checked and he has deleted it! πŸ€‘πŸ˜‚

Hello ma lovelies! 😘 I'm up early the day to go to work because posting here isnae ma joab, so I'm going in for my 30 min shift then I'll be straight haime to get aww cosy under ma heated blanket with a hawt chocolate, trying to bloak oot all the sun and wiping ma non-shiny face and normal size nose because I cannae stand any warm weather due to being half vampire, but I need a steaming hawt chocolate due to it being autumn - pyorr vibes and so forth. ✌ #IYKYKIYDKGTK

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.