Cleaning with Mario #108 Mario McKnight, always the influenced, never the influencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The wee man in the van at the kelpies must no be selling drugs, he chairges £4.99 for a 1 scoop cone, that wis the day i went without! Robbin bastard!
Blimey must be 'special' ice cream with a packet of the white stuff in the cone. Rip off

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The wee man in the van at the kelpies must no be selling drugs, he chairges £4.99 for a 1 scoop cone, that wis the day i went without! Robbin bastard!
Hen, Mr Best and I went out today for ice cream, 4 scoops each with toppings in a plastic cup, lovely it was, they went above and beyond, but £23.90 for the two. Mr Best almost collapsed in the street like Marion did during covid part one. He's still shook to be honest, also.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Hen, Mr Best and I went out today for ice cream, 4 scoops each with toppings in a plastic cup, lovely it was, they went above and beyond, but £23.90 for the two. Mr Best almost collapsed in the street like Marion did during covid part one. He's still shook to be honest, also.
Sounds like Mr Best is in need of some petty cash now

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Imagine all the vienetta £23.90 would buy

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hen if that had been Mr Strictly he’d have handed them back and told them to stick the ice cream up their arse, then I’d never hear the end of it also

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
In the space of 10 hours trying to get better but now apparently is better. Amazing what a 99 can do for you 🧐
bleeping twit! She chose Maz did she, what strolled up the stairs dodging the junkies and their needles and bitten off ears to get to Deeks bedsit? And then when she got inside she was locked in never to escape again. #FreeRayn

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
So grief has never touched him really, has it?
Don't wish it on yoursel hen
Losing a well loved pet is truly a dreadful thing, why do you talk about and anticipate this stuff?
When I lost my father, it wasn't something I wanted to really post on social media about , you know?
Attention seeking tosser

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
So grief has never touched him really, has it?
Don't wish it on yoursel hen
Losing a well loved pet is truly a dreadful thing, why do you talk about and anticipate this stuff?
When I lost my father, it wasn't something I wanted to really post on social media about , you know?
Attention seeking tosser
I genuinely thought the worst when I saw this pop up. He's such a cow.

Reactions: 19
I am wobbling along on my wee covid journey, I haven’t left the house, I’m staying upstairs away from uncovid family and I feel dreadful
however this thread has really made me snort through my impacted sinuses of doom while I sit here with bespoke insomnia due to my nose that is more blocked than behind Marion’s sofa
i cannot believe he is festering under a blanket in polyester pantaloons. I am obsessively showering and changing the bed before collapsing exhausted back into it in front of the fan.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
FFS, I thought the cat was dead, the way he was wittering on.

Of course she hasn’t left your side, you live on a postage stamp with so much clutter that there’s no room for her to be anywhere else.

Has he ever posted about taking Rayn to the vet for her annual boosters or a check-up? That poor cat has a miserable existence.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Just a thought Maz, your cat will live longer if you stop poisoning her with wax melts, sprays, plug ins, hope this helps

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The cat didn't choose you head. As usual you put your own selfish needs first and decided that you wanted her, despite living in a crammed bedsit.
That poor cat has no fresh air, no cat tree & is constantly breathing in fumes.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
So. How is the little freak today? Are ya better Maz? Well enough for a spoons breakfast and a trip to B+M?

Reactions: 11
FFS, I thought the cat was dead, the way he was wittering on.

Of course she hasn’t left your side, you live on a postage stamp with so much clutter that there’s no room for her to be anywhere else.

Has he ever posted about taking Rayn to the vet for her annual boosters or a check-up? That poor cat has a miserable existence.
Me too!.

Mario, you're such a feckin dick, and l hope Rayne outlives you, you miserable twit! 🖕🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Never left his side my arse. Baby gurl Rayn bleeping despises him with an intensity that’s obvious to everyone. I’ve never seen my cat look at me like this. She adores dead Deek as she’s always with him. Funny how Maz never shows a pic with Rayn cuddling up to him 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Never left his side my arse. Baby gurl Rayn bleeping despises him with an intensity that’s obvious to everyone. I’ve never seen my cat look at me like this. She adores dead Deek as she’s always with him. Funny how Maz never shows a pic with Rayn cuddling up to him 🤔
I get so offended whenever I see that cheap cooncil door handle in the background

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I get so offended whenever I see that cheap cooncil door handle in the background
Lol 🤣 it's a touchpoint Doll, get with the lingo. As if Maz would buy anything that wasnae fast fashion or utter tat 🤔

Poor Rayne, she utterly hates him ☹ poor wee lamb will never leave the bedsit. This is it for her. Makes me so upset, arseholes like Deek + Beak don't deserve pets. He's absolutely deluded to think he's a decent pet owner

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.