Cleaning with Mario #108 Mario McKnight, always the influenced, never the influencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear that cat is plotting his demise! The look on Rayn’s face is not love it’s utter hatred.
If any of our 2 cats looked at me like that I’d be very afraid and sleeping with one eye open from now on 😹

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Imagine thinking your famous when the best content you have is a half licked ice cream cone?! #bellend

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Selfish bleep also. Tested positive yesterday yet thinks its fine to go out infecting others.
That's him all over.
I'm pretty sure he did the same the last time he had the covo 🖕 he is an inconsiderate hole. The only person Mario considers is Mario

Reactions: 26
I'm pretty sure he did the same the last time he had the covo 🖕 he is an inconsiderate hole. The only person Mario considers is Mario
He was spotted out in the wild while has was dying with covid last time wasnt he? Something along those lines?

Reactions: 25
The dribble down the ice cream cone and red blob gives me the ick 🤢 is it sauce? Is it blood? He’ll be claiming he’s got Ebola next, the shitebag.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Do they nae do 99’s in Paisley? I need tae get tae know why he’s got a scoop and nae a 99

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It's raspberry sauce hen and it tastes 😋...well I like it anyway.
I’m all for raspberry sauce but normally it’s drizzled on rather than one suspicious looking blob. I’m crabbit the day 😂 mibbies I need to get masel a wee ice cream and treatit masel wae ma petty cash

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He was spotted out in the wild while has was dying with covid last time wasnt he? Something along those lines?
Yes, he ventured out while still positive and a few days before that he'd bashed dear old granny Betty.

Screenshot_20220703-213148_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I know there is no restrictions now with covid. The decent thing to do is stay in until your negative.
Even if he was away to the park for ice cream why would you want to risk infecting others? Did Deed Deek have it? Or did he have no symptoms and a slight unwell feeling? Guarantee Deed Deek has been off this week also to care for Marion.

I know he would be off but yet manages to decor the flat with Autumm tat.

Such a wee weasel Marion is.

Reactions: 22
They do a nice cone at Barshaw anaw but as usual he’s made it look shite 🤦🏼‍♀️ wonder if Deek had a ride on the wee merry go round 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How can the “house” be a riot? It’s two adults and a cat? How bad can 2 rooms get? Considering one of the adults is supposedly bedbound!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
How can the “house” be a riot? It’s two adults and a cat? How bad can 2 rooms get? Considering one of the adults is supposedly bedbound!
It's all that vomming and sharting he was bragging about earlier in the week when he cried in the shower! It was a bit like the Exorcist in there, he was spinning around vomming and it's all up the walls, all over the carpet and the high footfall area, all over the cat, all over Deek, all over the framed password and the hot choc station and the Joseph Joseph bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.