Cleaning with Mario #108 Mario McKnight, always the influenced, never the influencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just off topic but I have had a new bathroom fitted, and my mum came along to have a look and said “Oh it’s lovely, the difference is night and day” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
His Amazon delivery drivers going to be busy if wee maz canny get to the the real shoaps!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just off topic but I have had a new bathroom fitted, and my mum came along to have a look and said “Oh it’s lovely, the difference is night and day” 🤣
I hope you telt her that the workmen went 'above and beyond' and 'pulled it oot the bag' also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Youse shud huv just goat your bath vinyl wrapped ma lovelie, the quality is 👌

Ah also hope youse goat a fake plant tae put on toap oaf the lav. #bespoke

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hope you goat a bespoke new bath for you and Mr gambler ma hen (IYKYKIYDKGTK)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Deeks clearly no allowed out.
Has tae sit there while Marion greets about being too warm, whist under a pumpkin blanket also.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Imagine the pure smell in the bedsit in this heat 🤢 Between his sharty arse, him festering away under a blanket, the cat litter and the 9 million wax melts 🤢 pure bespoke aye.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
He's still moaning... but is oof oot.
Will he try on the pavement like last year?

and posting pics of Deek, who he tries to protect from the bastards on this app.
yeah right...

375995270_1499537987507653_3744188860984009218_n.jpg
375894621_855150662653895_2768066865797050080_n.jpg

and he has a sore throat by the looks of this packet.

375995270_1499537987507653_3744188860984009218_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
He's still moaning... but is oof oot.
Will he try on the pavement like last year?

and posting pics of Deek, who he tries to protect from the bastards on this app.
yeah right...

View attachment 2437200View attachment 2437201
So he's taking his Covid, that he was bragging he was still positive for yesterday, out to infect others is he? More convinced than ever that he's made the whole thing up. He's not even been ill. Skiving fanny

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.