Cleaning with Mario #108 Mario McKnight, always the influenced, never the influencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah hink he might be up the duff, kin anywan drap aff a pregnancy test tae him?
---

Oh ffs, stoap stealing ma poasts afore ah've thought oaf them and poasted them. Ah'm flouncing fae this app that isnae ma joab! #capeesh #snakesoananapp

Tonsa blessings, also. šŸ„”ā™„
Are ye ABZALOOTLY FINEEE hen? šŸ˜œ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Paisley Polis Station staff room the day.

Where's Gonzo?
Aff sick
AGAIN?
Aye, always straight after his annual leave.
Takes the piss.
You should have heard him on the phone, was actually crying.
No way
Aye, at least we dinnae have to look at his ugly face.
That's true, ah'd rather clean the cludgies ma sel.
Me too hen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
So the wet wipe is still oof with Covid then and Deek, rightly so, is pissed oof with the fanny wipe.

No need to document your fake illness on the gram.
Mario, you can go to work you know.

If the result of this LFD test is positive, they are advised not to attend work for at least 5 days. They should only return if they feel well enough to work, and they do not have a high temperature.

Oh shite, I've just given him a way out of going back.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Imagine this Covid wiz an invention so he didny need to provide an excuse as tae why none ae his content is ootside in the glorious weather like a normal person, coz we aw know if he didny ā€œhuv Covidā€ he still widny be ootside. Canny believe heā€™s wasted his petty cash booking away tae lanzarote šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Unless the fat duck puts out soon, Wee Deek will be putting his Deek in Domboii. Also. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Nice to know heā€™s been sweating in his pants on the polyester Lego sofa šŸ¤¢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Prawn pasta and ice cold chablis for me. I hope she pulls through. Life is tit without watching her make a tit of herself!
Can you call me next time please! I'd happily join you, my nickname used to be Mrs Chablis. In fact feck the food let's just drink and talk aboot Marion lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The wee Klarna Chameleon has worked himself into a right state.

Sad sack.

Note he hasnā€™t said anything about Adele having Covid? He posted last week that Deek was half dead in bed so surely if Mario has the ā€˜rona, Derek had it first and has a little bespoke week off too.

• Haha
Mario, wind ya neck in you whiney witch. Nobody cares šŸ¤Ŗ

Screenshot_20230908-214134_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Can you call me next time please! I'd happily join you, my nickname used to be Mrs Chablis. In fact feck the food let's just drink and talk aboot Marion lol
Of course hen. You can come around and sit on my concrete sofa and we'll put the world to rights! Spine bright and so forth. Xx

Reactions: 12
So ill and in pain, sobbing, aye alright. That's why there's a pumpkin oan your buckled console table. Autumn sign, bumhole wreath and your autumn cushions are oan the Minecraft sofa. Lying fat bastard.
Screenshot_20230908_223558_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230908_223614_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230908_223620_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
You just couldnā€™t make this bespoke tit up šŸ¤£ Hottest week of the year in September and this wee fanny is sitting melting in the Beruit penthouse surrounded by cheap Autumn tat with ā€œget cosyā€ scrawled across the lot of it.
Hates this weather coz he hasnā€™t got a garden. Factual
I think this as well. He hates any kind of weather where folk decamp outside to their garden or drive to the beach as he can do neither of these things.
This heatwave has made all the Insta huns and their autumn tat look like complete bellends. Iā€™ve also been crying at the autumn reelsā€¦ with laughter as I sit in my garden with my feet in the kids paddling pool having one of they lethal šŸ¹

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.