Cleaning with Mario #108 Mario McKnight, always the influenced, never the influencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So ill and in pain, sobbing, aye alright. That's why there's a pumpkin oan your buckled console table. Autumn sign, bumhole wreath and your autumn cushions are oan the Minecraft sofa. Lying fat bastard.
View attachment 2435828View attachment 2435830View attachment 2435831
Sooo ill but has the energy to autumn decor his flat.
Don't know about youse but when I've been ill (once in a blue moon) I literally can't even drag myself out of bed.
He needs to stop moaning no one cares we're fighting our own fight, nobody's problem. Soo ayye.
Come tomorrow he will be better all sudden so he can go b&m or Sunday because he will be back to work Monday.

Reactions: 21
Crying on the floor of the shower cubicle? 😂

Alright. Calm down Tong Braxton
Yae joost know the big fandan will have been in the shower da'en a version of Britney singin Everytime, except she's stuck oan the chorus cause the hair is somewhat waterproof and joost flicks water aboot aw er the gaff, huvin hair lit a shoe brush is enough tae make anybody greet wae the pain. Also

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't believe he's been ill at all. He's just too lazy to go to work. Idle fat slag

• Haha
Reactions: 25
yours forgoat the also hen, spine bright 💎
---

@Milfordcubicle huvney seen you since I left the Hinch thread. Hope you get better soon so aye, nice tae see you also
ah I had a wee comma from all of tattle land. Nice to be missed! Boiled stovies for you.
not sure what I’ve been doing but we move. I was probably spining bright to Tong Braxston in and out me front and back door (smell the god damn wealth)
its nice to be back

• Heart
Reactions: 14
You need to give up your full time joab and become a full time troll instead to get VIP status ma lovelie! It’s a bespoke status 👌🏻
So aye never message this page again.
This app isnae my joab so I'm playing catch up but I just love how many of us oan this thread are VIPs.. he just gives us so much to chat about the silly wee slut ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Where is the fat lump? Greeting in the shower, crawling roon the bedsit tae avoid looking oot the window?

Absolute loser.
Isnae even ill just fumming that he's put all his Halloween decorations up & it's another glorious sunny day.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think the fat wurum is stuck in the shower, aw his podge squeezed up against the glass. 🤢
“Deek heeellllpppp, am no wellllll, take me back… tae the concrete slab sofa”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I’m sure the fat corpse is still managing to stuff his face with takeaways throughout his illness.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And then only responds to one comment with “DM me hun” 😂
Then a post a few days later thanking his lovely followers for checking in on him, hes had tonsa DMs. 'Everything is fine hens, im back home now. I will share my hospital visit when I feel up to it. IYKYK Tonsa love ❤ So aye'
Fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He's going to milk this for weeks isn't she. Ffs autumn and wintum and now covid into the mix 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Marion always giving it all this about you have to get up and he's no gotten up aw week 😞
Pity he's closed his DM's, we cud huv sent him his ain words oaf wisdom.

B&M came up oan that app that isnae his joab, and it was crissmas decorations. Ah huv a penchant fur wee hooses decorations aw year roon and they huv crissmas wans. Taking aw my strength no tae run (don't walk) tae B&M tae purchase crissmas decorations. Ah um Martin in female form. 😞

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They’re doing good ma lovely. Can’t let the husband have a go oan them fae a few weeks yet though.

Ah wiz hanging ma bleep washings oot earlier on the line in my garden (smell the wealth) and I reach too far and thought I’d popped wan o the fuckers! The pain ma lovely! So aye and also
I'm getting scottish tits next year, too faird to go to Turkey so gonna rack up some debt instead. But it's fiiiiiine, another lockdown and I'm sure I'll be debt free like Mas, that's how it works right? Anyway, it's good to hear you're recovering quickly as I'm dreading it. The recovery, no the big tits

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Pity he's closed his DM's, we cud huv sent him his ain words oaf wisdom.

B&M came up oan that app that isnae his joab, and it was crissmas decorations. Ah huv a penchant fur wee hooses decorations aw year roon and they huv crissmas wans. Taking aw my strength no tae run (don't walk) tae B&M tae purchase crissmas decorations. Ah um Martin in female form. 😞
Speaking of crissmas doesn't the lazy fat lump need to crack on.
Ah thought he did all his shopping in September (no ma quote).
Needs tae get his bespoke tubs of Quality street stacked up by his bed also

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.