Cleaning with Mario #108 Mario McKnight, always the influenced, never the influencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah'm moap kicking youse tae the weekend hen! Spine bright ๐Ÿ’Ž

Ah think ah hud a girl's breakfast the day, hud an empire biscuit ๐Ÿ˜„
Thank you ma hen! A better day fur me the day. Got ma work to do list blitzed and noo hame aww cosy wae joos and a blanket sitting oot in the garden in the sun having a well deserved wan a them ๐Ÿ‘‰ ๐Ÿน

Youโ€™ve got me thinking aboot an empire biscuit noo, nae had wan fur years! #factual

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Describe yourself ma lovelie. Do you cut your own hair, are your eyebrows mad?
๐Ÿ˜
Well ah dae share many traits wi Martin ๐Ÿ˜ณ but halitosis, bad hair, beakness and sharpie eyebrows are thankfully no traits ah share ๐Ÿ˜˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh my that's a good one. Imagining what we all look like! I only have a couple of youse in ma heed, @Madge I imagine to look like Dame Edna though I know she's probs much younger than she makes herself sound and beautiful with it and @Babybail I imagine to be tall, beautiful, dark skinned and big tits thanks to recent work!
Every day I dream of meeting ma wee @Babybail93 hen ๐Ÿฅฐ
Marioโ€ฆโ€ฆmaybe if you got rid of the blanket you wouldnโ€™t be quite as hot. Just a thought , also

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Well ah dae share many traits wi Martin ๐Ÿ˜ณ but halitosis, bad hair, beakness and sharpie eyebrows are thankfully no traits ah share ๐Ÿ˜˜
No one has the hally like oor Maz! Was watching Paul O'Grady dogs programme last night and there was a little scruffy dog with the worst ever breath. Of course I thought of Maz!

• Haha
Haha no twas only in jest oor lovely Madge!
Ah ken ma wee hen, tonsa luv and ๐Ÿฅ”โ™ฅ

So, will we get an autumn treat this weekend or jist mair ah'm no well!!!! Poor wee Deek wull be missing the ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿšถup in Glesga the morra.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He's feral isn't he?
Laid with his wank rag, festering on the morgue slab, in polyester.
My son thank duck has left home and gone in the RAF, the amount of wank socks I've found in the teen years. If you stood on one it would be like stepping on a piece of rotten decking. (Google it Maz, you put it in gardens).
My point. Mario 100% is still in his wank sock era the mucky mare.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN :rolleyes:
yours forgoat the also hen, spine bright ๐Ÿ’Ž
---
Itโ€™s 28 degrees here at the opposite end of the land to castleveechi. I too have bespoke covid and I am in my undies in front of a fan occasionally going to my back garden (smell the wealth) to sit with my feet in the paddling pool.
I have also done washing, showered at least once a day and changed my bed sheets to keep fresh and wash away the diseased spores.
get a grip Mario. Oh and Iโ€™m also extremely clinically vulnerable but we move
@Milfordcubicle huvney seen you since I left the Hinch thread. Hope you get better soon so aye, nice tae see you also

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The thought of him baking in the postage stamp, covid sweats and it being 26 degrees outside while heโ€™s surrounded by autumn tat is absolutely sending me ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ!!! A nice start to turning 40 and so forth ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ so aye ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป also. ๐Ÿ’Ž
I reckon heโ€™s setting himself up for a 40th version 2 next year as the start of his 40s has been so tit but will give him the excuse to do it all again.

• Haha
Excuse youse, he GUTS that full hoose (bedsit) every Saturday, yet oanly takes ten minutes. ๐Ÿค”
See it always makes me laugh when he says heโ€™s gutting the house (1 bed postage stamp) from top to bottom and itโ€™s taken hours.
I mean how could it possibly take hours?
And he canโ€™t clean it from top to bottom because of the shite he has piled in every corner.
that shower alone would take about 30 seconds to clean, itโ€™s that small.
he hasnโ€™t the room to make a mess in the place. You literally walk from the bed to the sofa in 1 second so I just donโ€™t understand how it takes hours to clean the place but what would I know. His passions are not my passions and so fourth.
also xxxxxx

• Haha
IMG_6134.jpeg

Christ almighty, we get it, you have covid!!! Typical Mario, 3 years late with the trends

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
You just couldnโ€™t make this bespoke tit up ๐Ÿคฃ Hottest week of the year in September and this wee fanny is sitting melting in the Beruit penthouse surrounded by cheap Autumn tat with โ€œget cosyโ€ scrawled across the lot of it.
Hates this weather coz he hasnโ€™t got a garden. Factual

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Dae youse think he did a pregnancy test instead of a Covid test? ๐Ÿซ„ ~hormonal~ also
---
Mario 100% checks himself into A&E on Facebook doesn't he?
โ€œDM me hun ๐Ÿ˜˜ โ€œ even though theyโ€™re turnt aff also

• Haha
Reactions: 28
View attachment 2435441

Christ almighty, we get it, you have covid!!! Typical Mario, 3 years late with the trends
Oh duck off Maz you great big baby. Beginning to feel sorry for Deek having to put up with that fat man child's pity me behaviour. Obviously hunners of people have not yet sent him any DMs so he's still fishing for sympathy. Well you get none from me you twit, most of us have had Covid and we don't sob and cry and squeeze ourselves into our showers to cry.

Reactions: 19
View attachment 2435441

Ah hink he might be up the duff, kin anywan drap aff a pregnancy test tae him?
---
Dae youse think he did a pregnancy test instead of a Covid test? ๐Ÿซ„ ~hormonal~ also
Oh ffs, stoap stealing ma poasts afore ah've thought oaf them and poasted them. Ah'm flouncing fae this app that isnae ma joab! #capeesh #snakesoananapp

Tonsa blessings, also. ๐Ÿฅ”โ™ฅ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Ah hink he might be up the duff, kin anywan drap aff a pregnancy test tae him?
---

Oh ffs, stoap stealing ma poasts afore ah've thought oaf them and poasted them. Ah'm flouncing fae this app that isnae ma joab! #capeesh #snakesoananapp

Tonsa blessings, also. ๐Ÿฅ”โ™ฅ
Possibly the menopause hen given how hoooootttt he is. Them flushes are not good for him.

• Haha
Possibly the menopause hen given how hoooootttt he is. Them flushes are not good for him.
Don't say that, as it's something else I will have in common with him. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ oh naw, noo ah'm greeting like him. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

So ur we expecting another bespoke week aff wurk. At this rate he will be too late putting up autumn stuff since crissmas starts in October ๐ŸŽ„

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.