Cleaning with Mario #108 Mario McKnight, always the influenced, never the influencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s only livid because he’s already got his autumn junk out on display and now feels like an utter muppet in his wee orange hovel while the rest of the country sweats.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
We could all wear T shirts with oor username & profile pic also.

Then realise none of us look like we imagined each other tae look like.
Oh my that's a good one. Imagining what we all look like! I only have a couple of youse in ma heed, @Madge I imagine to look like Dame Edna though I know she's probs much younger than she makes herself sound and beautiful with it and @Babybail I imagine to be tall, beautiful, dark skinned and big tits thanks to recent work!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m going to veer out of my lane to suggest that the brushed polyester jammies and the fleece blanket aren’t helping the whole ‘it’s so hot,’ situation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
The thought of him baking in the postage stamp, covid sweats and it being 26 degrees outside while he’s surrounded by autumn tat is absolutely sending me 😭😂😂😂😂🤣!!! A nice start to turning 40 and so forth 🙌🏽 so aye 👌🏻 also. 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
It’s 28 degrees here at the opposite end of the land to castleveechi. I too have bespoke covid and I am in my undies in front of a fan occasionally going to my back garden (smell the wealth) to sit with my feet in the paddling pool.
I have also done washing, showered at least once a day and changed my bed sheets to keep fresh and wash away the diseased spores.
get a grip Mario. Oh and I’m also extremely clinically vulnerable but we move

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Oh he's so whiny 'I'm nooooo weeeeelllll. It's so hooooooot. Prat.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ma lovelies, we have an outdoors cat but do have an emergency litter box in the downstairs toilet (smell the wealth). So the other day ma baby gurl must have been desperate and had a bespoke shite in said litter box. Me and the wains were gagging at the smell. It stayed in the nostrils even after getting rid of it. All I can think about is how that sweat box on the top floor of Beirut towers must smell in this heat with the cat turds and bespoke sharts 💩
Biohazard ma lovelies, also.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
He’s only livid because he’s already got his autumn junk out on display and now feels like an utter muppet in his wee orange hovel while the rest of the country sweats.
Exactly. Hasnse even got the Rona, just fumming that he has nae pals, nae garden, nae petty cash.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Exactly. Hasnse even got the Rona, just fumming that he has nae pals, nae garden, nae petty cash.
🎶 he does nothing, the boy has nothing 🎶

#choon!!!!
---
Oh my that's a good one. Imagining what we all look like! I only have a couple of youse in ma heed, @Madge I imagine to look like Dame Edna though I know she's probs much younger than she makes herself sound and beautiful with it and @Babybail I imagine to be tall, beautiful, dark skinned and big tits thanks to recent work!
Hello ma dahlings 🤓

Ur youse saying ah look like a drag queen?!?! 🐍

And a deid wan at that 🐍🐍

😘

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ma lovelies, we have an outdoors cat but do have an emergency litter box in the downstairs toilet (smell the wealth). So the other day ma baby gurl must have been desperate and had a bespoke shite in said litter box. Me and the wains were gagging at the smell. It stayed in the nostrils even after getting rid of it. All I can think about is how that sweat box on the top floor of Beirut towers must smell in this heat with the cat turds and bespoke sharts 💩
Biohazard ma lovelies, also.
Everytime the cat has a 💩 he needs walk down 2 flights of stairs and out back. I couldn't be bothered with that.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
So if he's not seen outside for 5 days then who has been going out to the bin with the rubbish and the 💩. Just Chuck it out the window with his eyes shut. So ayye. Stop lying Marion making yourself look and sound stupid. Also

• Haha
  • Sick
Does he wash up?
Never wash up
Does he clean up?
No, he never cleans up
Does he brush up?
Never brushed up
He does nothing
The boy does nothing
Excuse youse, he GUTS that full hoose (bedsit) every Saturday, yet oanly takes ten minutes. 🤔

• Haha
Serves the wee fucker right for his million dots of death telling us how good covid was for him and dead Deek and how they paid off their debts etc. Karma on his sweaty arse!
Was he not bragging about how he never got ill because he got the flu jab? Like last week or something! Youse a giant flubbery liar Maz

• Haha
Reactions: 25
🎶 he does nothing, the boy has nothing 🎶

#choon!!!!
---

Hello ma dahlings 🤓

Ur youse saying ah look like a drag queen?!?! 🐍

And a deid wan at that 🐍🐍

😘
Describe yourself ma lovelie. Do you cut your own hair, are your eyebrows mad?
😍

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.