Cleaning with Mario #108 Mario McKnight, always the influenced, never the influencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know the post he put in the Lanzarote group? Does anyone know if there's any comments on it. I'm not on Facebook, so I can't nose. I'm still 97% sure he's away. I think that's why we didn't see what Deek got him, as he said Deek is paying for the holiday. I think he had 2 weeks off work, 1 for his birthday and 1 for the holiday. He wrote on this picture don't miss me too much. He wouldn't write that for a week off. He has a week off every month, he's never wrote that before. I'm telling youse!
View attachment 2431263
Does he often limit his comments on his posts?
I reckon he has gone away and did a thing 🙄

Reactions: 17
If Instagram isnae he Joab like doesnae pay the bills made very little fae that app then why does he or other people feel the need to tell strangers oan that app he will be back when he feels better, being ill doesn't stop you from being on social media. If he can decorate his flat then he canae be that ill.

Before candy lame lane he took few days off because he was so 'ill' but spend few days decorating the flat.
It's like clockwork soon as he's due back to work he takes time off so he can decorate.
Same will happen with Autumm and I bet he will be off before chrissmass season so he can decorate the Grinch theme tree.
Mind he said last Christmas he had all of this years stuff in.
What's the bet he buys more Christmas stuff or was never actually that organized.
Did he not actually allude to a Barbie Christmas theme?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Does he often limit his comments on his posts?
I reckon he has gone away and did a thing 🙄
His page his rools ma lovelie #gettaeken

He also says his DMs ur closed, but also receives hunners of DM s, also.

Ah bet Martin pretends he's no well so he disnae huv tae look after wee Deek. Mind youse, wi the size oaf his beak a cold wi a runny nose would be catastrophic.
---
Take him back to what I wonder?
His aunties box room.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If he’s gone away you just know on his return he’ll be acting so smug as if he tricked the whole world because he is pure famous. Imagine him coming back with a wee coloured braid and Derek like Sean Paul. He’ll have the holiday blues until he kicks Christmas off in October.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I cannae believe oan this dayn of dawn of hay Thursday her fat arse hasn't made it back oan yet. I rewatched the you do you highlight and jezus Christ all I can say is poor Sandra doll giving birth to Rosemary's baby

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ah feel like I’m oan her come down journae wae her. Feel like pure tit, just want her back

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It feels like I'm back oan the Mrs Hinch thread with aw these conspiracy theories flying around! I don't believe he's abroad. The lazy fat slug has just pulled a sickie at the joab that is his joab and has to keep a low profile so his 'clients' don't see what a fat faker he is.

If I'm wrang and it transpires he is in Lanzagrotty the noo it will be karma on my arse. I'll cook masel Mario's boiled stovies with a pickled onion chaser as punishment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Nah he's no away ah think he's got the rona. But it will be the worsest case ever!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How the duck did she fit sitting in the shower? The thought of her squeezed intae the shower, her naked fat podgy body, sobbing, cracks me up. I'd cry if that was my life too.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
How the duck did she fit sitting in the shower? The thought of her squeezed intae the shower, her naked fat podgy body, sobbing, cracks me up. I'd cry if that was my life too.
I had images of him stuck to the sides of the shower, shouting for Deek in his fake poorly voice, FFS! 😩🤢😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
So he has the virus, does he the noo!.

Constant vommiting - na ma word.

He'll' be ''thin as a pin'' the no - agin na ma words.

and he'll be ok next week.

Sobbing he was, sobbing...

375510532_844895650417458_4119629797834440962_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.