Cleaning with Mario #108 Mario McKnight, always the influenced, never the influencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannae believe I've twice thought she's away. Of course she's not away. She's in her budgie cage, noooo welll, as usual. That's it now, next time you see me say, that I think she's away, report and block me. Klarna oan my ain arse.
Wonder who's she caught it from. Can't see krystal humongous camel hoof being happy, giving out cakes with covid in. I bet it was Daisy niece who infected oor little skip rat.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The “I’m OK” 🙄😂 you can imagine it said in a weak voice, barely above a whisper because he’s just SO ILL!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The soft shite what he is. He just hates not getting attention 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I imagine her dragging her fat arse around like this. I bet this heat has her naked in bed, smothered in talc, the nooo. If my 40 year old husband cried over this, I'd give him something to cry about. Also.
Screenshot_20230907_131602_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I'm sorry but we have been really ill in this house (not covid but a nasty bug,) and it's over forty degrees outside. I've still managed to put the washing out and will drag myself to the shower before the day is out although I may struggle to keep my balance. Am not crying in pain, just dealing with it. We are OAP status and he is just a whinging wimp.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Nah he's no away ah think he's got the rona. But it will be the worsest case ever!
Probably kept an auld test tae show as he's nae content noo. He's raging he wisnae first tae dae autumn so it's cancelled.

Oanly Deek and Beak no well, yet he wuz wi his faimily and the lovelies Friday/Saturday.
Screenshot_20230907-134201.png

---
The “I’m OK” 🙄😂 you can imagine it said in a weak voice, barely above a whisper because he’s just SO ILL!!!!!
Like you did when you were a kid and wanted a day off school 🤣
---
I'm sorry but we have been really ill in this house (not covid but a nasty bug,) and it's over forty degrees outside. I've still managed to put the washing out and will drag myself to the shower before the day is out although I may struggle to keep my balance. Am not crying in pain, just dealing with it. We are OAP status and he is just a whinging wimp.
Martin is OAP status noo he's 40. In Seedyhill that's equivalent tae 100.

ETA, it was the weekend before he saw his family, the lovelies didn't bother to meet till a week later. I stand corrected, he definitely has covid then. Tonsa blessings Martin, shall I drop you off some messages?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve been away living ma life as I should and I return tae a new thread and Marion wae “covid”. What a lying fat bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ma hens he's no goat covid he's wanting sick pay off the truncheon team so he's got his bespoke biro oot

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ma hens he's no goat covid he's wanting sick pay off the truncheon team so he's got his bespoke biro oot
Stole the red crayon Brewers Fayre gave wee Deek tae colour in the children's menu while he wuz waiting fur his beige food. #factual

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So Sunday Deek was ill with a ''cold''.
Monday, on back to work day, he was feeling horrendous in bed with a ''cold''.

Then nothing until today and he has tested positive for the Rona.

Ok then, has he been spreading it around Paisley?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Crying on the floor of the shower cubicle? 😂

Alright. Calm down Tong Braxton

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Marion kept an old covid test to use for when he wants time off work pass it on.
Why is he always ill when Deed Deek can't Deed Deek get a day away from him 😅

Does Marion have a shower seat that we haven't seen? Also

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Nae mention o pare wee Deek, assuming that's whit he hud anaw, but that's no important, pare fucker could be deid Deek and he'd still be bangin oan aboot how no weel he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Marion kept an old covid test to use for when he wants time off work pass it on.
Why is he always ill when Deed Deek can't Deed Deek get a day away from him 😅

Does Marion have a shower seat that we haven't seen? Also
I bet poor Deek never gets any time alone in his Mario's flat. Honestly I love when my husband goes out for the evening with his mates and I can have an evening eating Girl Dinner and binging Grey's Anatomy. I'd hate if he didn't have and friends. Probably the same for him as well. It's healthy to have some time apart but these two seem to be glued to the hip. The only time Deek can get away from his strangler hands is when he's at work!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.