Cleaning with Mario #108 Mario McKnight, always the influenced, never the influencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think mibbies she’s had a wee malfunction with her polyester shorts also. 🔥

Ive been on Scottish Declan’s insta instead omg he’s quite something! Him and his partner are like a younger version of Beak & Deek in a parallel universe 🫨

Am away
Didn't realise heshe Declan was on Instagram! I saw couple of his videos on tiktok but that app confuses me, and it's no ma joab so ah'm not going tae bother getting tae ken, also.
---
It’s like I mentioned before. His 40th was his peak, he’s not going to get any more attention than that in the rest of his sad little life either on insta or in real life, and it was pitiful to say the least.

He won’t get any more popular on insta than he is now, because he offers nothing new or interesting (just comedy for tattle) & his next big birthday will be his 50th and I highly doubt insta will still be around.

His birthday proved he has no friends outside “this app” so once it goes, he’ll be left with nobody except Derek. And even his fake insta pals sent presents late as an afterthought and did him dirty with that dinner by not letting him know.

He had 3 meals out for his birthday. One with his family, one with Derek and one with the fake insta Huns. That’s it. No special night away or holiday, nothing out of the ordinary to mark the occasion. Just dinner in 3 different places.

He said he was going to make this his year on insta, but he’s achieved nothing with it. He got invited to one event off the back of Hinch and Hannah but nothing else.

So unless they ever do get married, he’ll never be as much the centre of attention as last week. That really was it for him. Hence the ‘am no well’
They cud make a black mirror episode about Martin and nae debates.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Wan wull be clutching his bespoke beak, and the other is short in height, but high as a kite.
[/QUOTE]
This should be a contender for the next thread title :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hay Mario, Your mate Wheatcroft that you copy has obviously done ok to move where he is. What's your big plans? 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I can't stand Wheatcroft either. He reminds me of Penfold from Danger Mouse with those poxy glasses. I suppose he does serve a purpose in reminding Mario what he could have accomplished if he was able to string a sentence together.. so there is that 😂🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hay Mario, Your mate Wheatcroft that you copy has obviously done ok to move where he is. What's your big plans? 🤭
Well my lovely, I believe Martin is unable to move forward with any big plans or move at all come to think of it because the fat slag, the OG of that app, has spent the past however many years just spending all his petty cash on plastic leaves that smell of piss, wax melts and numerous other bits of tat (like a holder for his Molten Brown soap) that he hasn't needed nor has he the room for and unfortunately for Martin he can only dream.

Being stuck in the pencil case sized 1 bed penthouse above the junkies, at the age of 40, in a part time cleaning job is the height of it for him. He has one little bespoke package holiday to the small island of Lanzarote booked a whole year away but other than that, oh and the autumn display, there really isn't much more in store for our Martin.

Maybe he can treatit himself to some bleep washings today or a castle Avicci.

But that's just my post so my rules, capesh! Also. xo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Good morning ma lovelies, I hate when Marion goes AWOL. This morning I was sitting having ma coffee and loads of geese flew overhead, to me that always means wintum is coming. Also there’s no sunshine and it’s a howling gale where I stay so I declare wintum has began. ❄ 🥶 🧣🧤

• Haha
Reactions: 15
BREAKING NEWS MA LOVELIES!

Macaroni has gone on his bespoke package holiday to that place abroad!

The rest of the plane will be pyooor clutching their beaks with the stench of Macaroni flooding down the aisle! Also! Aye!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
He’s deffo off sick. He’s one of them people at work who you can guarantee always rings in sick after their annual leave. Yes a cold can make you feel like tit but you just have to get up and get on with it, most of us can’t stay festering in our bedsits 🤷‍♀️. I bet money he’ll be back this weekend, hoose fully submerged in fishy leaves and pumpkins, but remember he doesnae do Halloween also.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He’s deffo off sick. He’s one of them people at work who you can guarantee always rings in sick after their annual leave. Yes a cold can make you feel like tit but you just have to get up and get on with it, most of us can’t stay festering in our bedsits 🤷‍♀️. I bet money he’ll be back this weekend, hoose fully submerged in fishy leaves and pumpkins, but remember he doesnae do Halloween also.
Hes probably spent all his petty cash on flowers and criss to sent to HIMSELF to look loved and can’t afford his bus fare to get into work this week.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can't stand Wheatcroft either. He reminds me of Penfold from Danger Mouse with those poxy glasses. I suppose he does serve a purpose in reminding Mario what he could have accomplished if he was able to string a sentence together.. so there is that 😂🤭
That’s undoubtedly the best thing about Wheatcroft 😂 they’ve both been on “this app” about the same amount of time and now AW has made insta his joab, making a six figures a year from it, always at brand events and getting the big PR packages, goes to that place abroad regularly, moving to London…..and he’s still a lot less followers than Mario! Nae debates he must be fuming wi jealously and side note….we’ve still never seen that body oil that he claimed he bought before Andrew 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
He will be back this weekend, saying "Omg I have completely gutted this flat hoose" to rid of the germs 🙄 He's so frigging predictable, also!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Didn't realise heshe Declan was on Instagram! I saw couple of his videos on tiktok but that app confuses me, and it's no ma joab so ah'm not going tae bother getting tae ken, also.
---
Hen dinnae bother with “that vile app” & stick to your passions and so forth 😘 Keep spining bright doll 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Whaur the duck is the wee scaff? Does he no ken us bastard trolls could day wi a guid laugh! Inconsiderate wee fckr!

• Haha
If Instagram isnae he Joab like doesnae pay the bills made very little fae that app then why does he or other people feel the need to tell strangers oan that app he will be back when he feels better, being ill doesn't stop you from being on social media. If he can decorate his flat then he canae be that ill.

Before candy lame lane he took few days off because he was so 'ill' but spend few days decorating the flat.
It's like clockwork soon as he's due back to work he takes time off so he can decorate.
Same will happen with Autumm and I bet he will be off before chrissmass season so he can decorate the Grinch theme tree.
Mind he said last Christmas he had all of this years stuff in.
What's the bet he buys more Christmas stuff or was never actually that organized.

I may have had one too many of those 🍹🔫 but I love this thread. I’ve been snooping around on tattle as Martin is stricken with the plague and it can be a nasty place. I’ve just read a thread pulling apart a poor woman on end of life care suffering from cancer and it was brutal. This thread is so much fun xx

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.