Cleaning with Mario #108 Mario McKnight, always the influenced, never the influencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's been liking posts today so he's not in a coma or oxygen tent, just being bloody minded.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I may have had one too many of those 🍹🔫 but I love this thread. I’ve been snooping around on tattle as Martin is stricken with the plague and it can be a nasty place. I’ve just read a thread pulling apart a poor woman on end of life care suffering from cancer and it was brutal. This thread is so much fun xx
Is it Nick?. I've followed her for a while on Instagram . I've just recently discovered a thread for her and was shocked.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I may have had one too many of those 🍹🔫 but I love this thread. I’ve been snooping around on tattle as Martin is stricken with the plague and it can be a nasty place. I’ve just read a thread pulling apart a poor woman on end of life care suffering from cancer and it was brutal. This thread is so much fun xx
I agree hen, some really negative bitchy threads oan this app.

The Baldilocks McKnight thread is pyoor hilarious. Nae a single debate also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Anyone else missing the ugly wee fucker or will I just see maself oot 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Am missing him aswell ma lovelie. He’ll be back soon, watch his highlights to get your Marion fix, find the one where he goes on about flashing his mushroom boaby at the poor postie. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Am missing him aswell ma lovelie. He’ll be back soon, watch his highlights to get your Marion fix, find the one where he goes on about flashing his mushroom boaby at the poor postie. 😆
Postie still has PTSD fae that #factual

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If nothing else he makes you feel good about your own life cause it could never be as sad as his 😂
---
Oooh something kicked off doon his way 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This wan will never no be funny.
Deek has no clue what's happening

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I think mibbies she’s had a wee malfunction with her polyester shorts also. 🔥

Ive been on Scottish Declan’s insta instead omg he’s quite something! Him and his partner are like a younger version of Beak & Deek in a parallel universe 🫨

Am away
Beak and Deek 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Omg I've also been drawn over to that Scottish Declan....I couldn't believe it 😳 😂 .....if that lazy arse has social anxiety and is the reason for not getting a job then stop the world I want to get off.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Snakes aw over this vile app!!🐍🐍🐍

Next ah’ll hear you were oot at Castlevecchi spending yer petty cash in Bungle’s Skin wae a Molton Broon bag!!

You want tae sacrifice yer sanity and bowels worship that wee oxygen thieving, button mushroom having scrote and live in Beirut, you spine bright ma lovelie! But your passions are no ma passions! Ah will hold ma power and know ma ain self! So aye!

Never message this thread again!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The Works are pure trolling me with their “recommendations” so aye. I buy crime novels from them and have no bairns 🤔

IMG_0068.jpeg

---
It is. It was downright cruel. I love the laughs we have on here
I usually follow quite funny/nice threads on here and forget what it can be like. This is the best thread on tattle and nae debates 🥔 🫶
---
Beak and Deek 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Omg I've also been drawn over to that Scottish Declan....I couldn't believe it 😳 😂 .....if that lazy arse has social anxiety and is the reason for not getting a job then stop the world I want to get off.
I cannae take credit for Beak + Deek hen, it was one of the other vile trolls that came up with it 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You know the post he put in the Lanzarote group? Does anyone know if there's any comments on it. I'm not on Facebook, so I can't nose. I'm still 97% sure he's away. I think that's why we didn't see what Deek got him, as he said Deek is paying for the holiday. I think he had 2 weeks off work, 1 for his birthday and 1 for the holiday. He wrote on this picture don't miss me too much. He wouldn't write that for a week off. He has a week off every month, he's never wrote that before. I'm telling youse!
Screenshot_20230906_233751_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
You know the post he put in the Lanzarote group? Does anyone know if there's any comments on it. I'm not on Facebook, so I can't nose. I'm still 97% sure he's away. I think that's why we didn't see what Deek got him, as he said Deek is paying for the holiday. I think he had 2 weeks off work, 1 for his birthday and 1 for the holiday. He wrote on this picture don't miss me too much. He wouldn't write that for a week off. He has a week off every month, he's never wrote that before. I'm telling youse!
View attachment 2431263
There are a few comments, but nothing useful…

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.