Cleaning with Mario #108 Mario McKnight, always the influenced, never the influencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s just pure sulking because the heatwave has shat all over his bespoke Autumn reveal.
32° it's tae be this week hen, oor Marion isnae oan because she's spent aw day oan tae customer services at Temu n China, screamin at them demandin a refund fur aw the autumn shyt that she cannae use anymair on account of forecasters predictions of skippin most eh autumn an jumpin straight tae wintum,

She'll defo be gawn "Here hen, yous better gie me ma money back! Dae you know who ah um?? cause I spend plenty petty cash keepin your whole country afloat, ask hingmy ping yer presidentz hes in ma circle, av supported youse wae aw ma purchases and nae end a chips, chicken baws n curry sauce, av built you fae the groon up!! Capeesh!"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Has the idiot not posted since he scared us all then?

Trying to prove he really does have flu, man flu, a cold, the shites, bugger it, he's really in the doldrums after his 40th letdown party.

Waste of breath he is.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Has the idiot not posted since he scared us all then?

Trying to prove he really does have flu, man flu, a cold, the shites, bugger it, he's really in the doldrums after his 40th letdown party.

Waste of breath he is.
Naw cause he's phoned a sicky intae work and cannae show face for a couple days cause he's got 'collegues' oan his page and he cannae huv his lyin fat arse compromised so he'll come back wae some shite along the lines eh 'absolutely flaired' 'spent aw day in bed no weelll' 'but we moov'

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Maybe @Madge2022 Reported him fir the stolen Nescafe sachets & he's currently locked in a Polis cell?
Ah phoned crime stoppers, jist waiting oan a conviction and then ah might get some reward money fur ma petty cash tae buy sum bespoke Martin wax melts. #bougee #also #chefskiss
---
If they've booked under a false name (so they don't compromise their security) you'll have tae describe them.

Ah'm looking for 2 bespoke losers.
Very short due tae stunted growth
1 is extremely fat with hair like a fibre optic lamp.
The other can't really speak and has black gums.
Wan wull be clutching his bespoke beak, and the other is short in height, but high as a kite.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Huv tae admit am a wee bit sad when oor Marion disnae post on the apps 😢 I always look forward to catching up on this thread especially during the night when I'm up with the bairn tonsa love to ya all spine bright ma lovelies x

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Huv tae admit am a wee bit sad when oor Marion disnae post on the apps 😢 I always look forward to catching up on this thread especially during the night when I'm up with the bairn tonsa love to ya all spine bright ma lovelies x
Aye. I miss the laughs we have at his expense! I dint miss him cos he's a bellend but I do miss the giggles!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She got summertime sadness ma lovelies, she cannae put her bespoke autumn tat up the now in these utter heatwave vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think mibbies she’s had a wee malfunction with her polyester shorts also. 🔥

Ive been on Scottish Declan’s insta instead omg he’s quite something! Him and his partner are like a younger version of Beak & Deek in a parallel universe 🫨

Am away

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think mibbies she’s had a wee malfunction with her polyester shorts also. 🔥

Ive been on Scottish Declan’s insta instead omg he’s quite something! Him and his partner are like a younger version of Beak & Deek in a parallel universe 🫨

Am away
Declan is Marion pre weight loss journae, nae debates on ma page

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Swear to god youz huv hud me keeled over wi 😝 especially @Ferguson 😂
Our Maz is in the cream puff coz of this unexpected heat wave which huz put a kibosh on his Autumn reveal.
He'll be back oan shortly claiming either it wiz the worst cauld ever or he wiz taking a wee break fae this app.
Rain is forecast later in the week so expect him then wi some pumpkins and button mushrooms ma lovelies :m🎃

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Swear to god youz huv hud me keeled over wi 😝 especially @Ferguson 😂
Our Maz is in the cream puff coz of this unexpected heat wave which huz put a kibosh on his Autumn reveal.
He'll be back oan shortly claiming either it wiz the worst cauld ever or he wiz taking a wee break fae this app.
Rain is forecast later in the week so expect him then wi some pumpkins and button mushrooms ma lovelies :m🎃
Worst Cauld ever, Nae cauld has ever existed like the wan Marion hus, nae debates see how when God made caulds, flus & covid? He saved a rather bespoke cauld joost fur Marion, theres even a wan legged orphan in kenya that widnae trade places wae Marion right noo. Aw cosied up in the shorts he stole aff eh the set a flash dance, wae e's bespoke made tae order highly sensitive, highly deadly cauld. factual. 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just seen his icon has moved to that place ✨London✨ Do we think we Maz is sulking because he knows he’ll be in his ✨safe place✨ until the end of time?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just seen his icon has moved to that place ✨London✨ Do we think we Maz is sulking because he knows he’ll be in his ✨safe place✨ until the end of time?
There will be dots of doom in the next few weeks about how movings not for him despite being able to get a mortgage just like that *clicks fingers*, he's not after fame and fortune, it's no his joab, he's happy in his wee Mousehole and he's fiiiiiiine etc also

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ahhh is ooer Maz on a massive come down after his birthday? Probably feels deflated too cos he's revealed his autumn decor far too early, as usual, and has no content now. His Christmas tree will be up by the end of the month 🎄 also!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He always goes on these wee comedowns and it makes me laugh every single time. I could have bet my house with the front and back door on him having one after all the birthday 'celebrations' but not my quote - also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It’s like I mentioned before. His 40th was his peak, he’s not going to get any more attention than that in the rest of his sad little life either on insta or in real life, and it was pitiful to say the least.

He won’t get any more popular on insta than he is now, because he offers nothing new or interesting (just comedy for tattle) & his next big birthday will be his 50th and I highly doubt insta will still be around.

His birthday proved he has no friends outside “this app” so once it goes, he’ll be left with nobody except Derek. And even his fake insta pals sent presents late as an afterthought and did him dirty with that dinner by not letting him know.

He had 3 meals out for his birthday. One with his family, one with Derek and one with the fake insta Huns. That’s it. No special night away or holiday, nothing out of the ordinary to mark the occasion. Just dinner in 3 different places.

He said he was going to make this his year on insta, but he’s achieved nothing with it. He got invited to one event off the back of Hinch and Hannah but nothing else.

So unless they ever do get married, he’ll never be as much the centre of attention as last week. That really was it for him. Hence the ‘am no well’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.