Cleaning with Mario #108 Mario McKnight, always the influenced, never the influencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Knowing how he can't pronounce some of his words, l DEFINITELY want to hear him say it 🤣
Bet he hates Hannah now 🤭

Screenshot_20230905-041834_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wunner if the wee sowel has made it through the night wi his bespoke killer flu. I'll gie him this though, he hud me proper clutchin ma beak last night wi his shexy lounge weer, I actually thought ma een were broken, still chuckling the noo. Martin you should never weer they leopard print monstrosities again, some o us are of advanced years and don't need tae be put at mare risk o strokes, capeesh? Also.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Am sorry ma lovely but your passions are no ma passions never message this page again also
Listen doll, I'm livin life as it should be lived and thats withoot any visions of Marion's talcum'd tadger 🤢 cannae eat ma shredded wheat in peace withoot 🐍 oan this thread disturbin ma 9:06 angel numbers mantra, never post oan this thread again! Capeesh!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.