Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madge2022

VIP Member
He's testing the ava may oil covering shit scent test ma lovelies by bespokely depositing four wee shites oan a platter

Just read that first sentence back and Jesus Christmas that sounds like Marion himself said it🥴🥴
What monstrosity of a biscuit is that? 🤢
---
That looks like Biscoff with some sort of bespoke spread on it? Utterly bespokely made to order and so forth. Never message this page again 💎
Probably the biscoff spread, although that is normally a lighter shade of joabby, must be messing aboot wi the filters again.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

AllieBee

VIP Member
Too busy, too crowded, too expensive. He'll moan all the way there and back. Can't even remember the last time I ventured down Oxford Street at Christmas. Probably before they invented online shopping! Absolutely hellscape at Christmas, nae debates.
It's horrendous. Just getting out of the tube at Oxford Circus is a mission! Not been to Oxford St in about 5 years so dunno if it's still the same though but everywhere is just heaving

Manbagzda

Chatty Member
Ma gurul dinner is a bombay bad boy poat noodle wae a bag a wot sits melted in (ma hangover food also) And a big chunk a aged stinky brie wae sum red grapes. Mebbies a bit a Stilton tae.

• Haha
  • Sick

Caw1982

VIP Member
Fucking twat! She chose Maz did she, what strolled up the stairs dodging the junkies and their needles and bitten off ears to get to Deeks bedsit? And then when she got inside she was locked in never to escape again. #FreeRayn
Abit like Mario when he got Derek's keys
I mean come on Mario. You're 40 now mate, so these look ridiculous in a small flat with two middle aged men and no kids. It's creepy as hell to the outside world! 👀

View attachment 2440719
What the cunting fuck hahahhahahhahahha
---
So many DM's asking where everything was from. Here I'll save you some time. It'll be B&M, Homebargins or Amazon (with an aff link).
I wonder why they always dm and never just pop it as a comment on his post. CAW mused........

• Haha

bigmouth1927

Can you call me next time please! I'd happily join you, my nickname used to be Mrs Chablis. In fact feck the food let's just drink and talk aboot Marion lol
Of course hen. You can come around and sit on my concrete sofa and we'll put the world to rights! Spine bright and so forth. Xx

AllieBee

VIP Member
I love this thread #factual also. I literally am crying laughing sometimes as you lot are pure comedy gold.

I've never heard of girl dinner but got me thinking what mine is....beef pot noodle with buttered breadcake to dip in, a big cup of tea, bag of pickled onion monster munch and a pack of Reeses choc
That sounds like a perfect girl dinner! Think it's a tiktok thing but now I don't feel guilty if I cba to cook cos girl dinner is a thing!

• Heart

mammaof3

VIP Member
He has no say in who Primark gets in for their collabs, especially for women.

375188779_1298692227451019_6203181927027144775_n.jpg

• Heart

geezabreak

VIP Member
I hope you'se huv aw run and no walked tae get oan that website and oarderd the autumn 🍁 melts, everybody's hoose will smell gloriously of wat mouldy 🍁🍁🍁, factual! Also dae ye hink he loves these scents? WALLOPER!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

MrsJustinTimberlake

My boy loves a box as well. I had a large cat tree delivered, and while it was being assembled l threw some ping pong balls in the box and he loved it!. Loved it so much it ended up staying in the livingroom for nearly 2 weeks! 🤣...

Are you taking notes from here, Mario! 🧐
One of mine did this when Mr TL was unboxing a new tool last year and it stayed there for a good few weeks and my daughter even put her blanket and a toy in it for her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11