Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mammaof3

VIP Member
He's still moaning... but is oof oot.
Will he try on the pavement like last year?

and posting pics of Deek, who he tries to protect from the bastards on this app.
yeah right...

375995270_1499537987507653_3744188860984009218_n.jpg
375894621_855150662653895_2768066865797050080_n.jpg

and he has a sore throat by the looks of this packet.

375995270_1499537987507653_3744188860984009218_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Runforestrun

VIP Member
oooo he’s loving his bespoke wee aff links now isn’t he? Just a shame it’s too little too late for him to make any decent money from them now

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
FFS, I thought the cat was dead, the way he was wittering on.

Of course she hasn’t left your side, you live on a postage stamp with so much clutter that there’s no room for her to be anywhere else.

Has he ever posted about taking Rayn to the vet for her annual boosters or a check-up? That poor cat has a miserable existence.
Me too!.

Mario, you're such a feckin dick, and l hope Rayne outlives you, you miserable twat! 🖕🖕

• Haha

geezabreak

VIP Member
He's actually worse than an anti-vaxxer with his pish. Constant colds and flus half the year? Flus? Multiple or prolonged, who knows. Never really had a bad flu (just that bespoke good flu?) now he loves a flu vaccine.

It's like watching him do to science what he did to Hetty.
Am sure oor Mas probably gets the bespoke fanny flu jag, no tae be confused wi the real flu jag. I'll lay a pound tae a penny he's like maist o us an never actually hud the flu in his life! Did he also get the COVID jags? I'm doubtful oan that.

Dusky pink

So he has a new scent out Autumn leaves but a few days ago he showed his new purchase of incense sticks in the fragrance Crunchy leaves, why would you show that when you have your own coming out and supposedly you would like people to buy it? 🤦‍♀️
Because he is a self absorbed moron, who cant buy ANYTHING, without showing the world of insta. Also.
---
Oh here we go with the 1000 dots of doom, screenshots and sharing every huns stories, showing they've ordered the bespoke Autumn leaves scent 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ma lovelies, we have an outdoors cat but do have an emergency litter box in the downstairs toilet (smell the wealth). So the other day ma baby gurl must have been desperate and had a bespoke shite in said litter box. Me and the wains were gagging at the smell. It stayed in the nostrils even after getting rid of it. All I can think about is how that sweat box on the top floor of Beirut towers must smell in this heat with the cat turds and bespoke sharts 💩
Biohazard ma lovelies, also.
Everytime the cat has a 💩 he needs walk down 2 flights of stairs and out back. I couldn't be bothered with that.

• Haha
  • Sick

MrsJustinTimberlake

Awww he’s no well. Wonder what Insta mate fake gave him the rona?

my girl dinner last night was Kraft cheesy pasta, a white magnum and a bar of Cadbury marvellous creations. No I’m not turning into Maz with my beige food but I’d got to that hangry stage last night that I’d have ate anything

• Heart
  • Haha

puddleduck

VIP Member
Adele pyoor showing aff her wealth, that she disnae live in Beirut. She will be blocked and reported quicker than Martin kin say patchouli. Which is ages cos he canni say it, so no the best example but it's ma poast ma rules, also.
---

Naw hen, noo ah'm huving a vision oaf the dolly dimples walking aroon Beirut wina cat oan a leash 🤣
Be brilliant @Madge2022 .. you just made me laugh out loud. We need someone to create such an image with the cat up a tree and Mario hanging off the lead. What entertainment 😃

• Haha

gilly31

VIP Member
Should he no be on the bus to the capital by noo; with a boomerang of the motorway and some profound thoughts about life etc as this is when he does his thinking on the jurney to his fav place 😂
Was just thinking the exact same thing! Where’s this Edinburgh day oot!?!

• Haha