Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pepsi

VIP Member
MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN MOAN :rolleyes:
yours forgoat the also hen, spine bright 💎
---
It’s 28 degrees here at the opposite end of the land to castleveechi. I too have bespoke covid and I am in my undies in front of a fan occasionally going to my back garden (smell the wealth) to sit with my feet in the paddling pool.
I have also done washing, showered at least once a day and changed my bed sheets to keep fresh and wash away the diseased spores.
get a grip Mario. Oh and I’m also extremely clinically vulnerable but we move
@Milfordcubicle huvney seen you since I left the Hinch thread. Hope you get better soon so aye, nice tae see you also

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

AllieBee

VIP Member
So. How is the little freak today? Are ya better Maz? Well enough for a spoons breakfast and a trip to B+M?

twilightgarden

VIP Member
Ah'm moap kicking youse tae the weekend hen! Spine bright 💎

Ah think ah hud a girl's breakfast the day, hud an empire biscuit 😄
Thank you ma hen! A better day fur me the day. Got ma work to do list blitzed and noo hame aww cosy wae joos and a blanket sitting oot in the garden in the sun having a well deserved wan a them 👉 🍹

You’ve got me thinking aboot an empire biscuit noo, nae had wan fur years! #factual

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
He defo would know about it! I’ve had it once when i was 18, nit a nice experience! My hubby had it last october and was off work for 3 weeks!
I've had it as well. I could hardly move and it stuck around for several weeks. It's horrible 😞

• Heart

twilightgarden

VIP Member
Ah hink he might be up the duff, kin anywan drap aff a pregnancy test tae him?
---

Oh ffs, stoap stealing ma poasts afore ah've thought oaf them and poasted them. Ah'm flouncing fae this app that isnae ma joab! #capeesh #snakesoananapp

Tonsa blessings, also. 🥔♥
Are ye ABZALOOTLY FINEEE hen? 😜

• Haha

mammaof3

VIP Member
£12.99 for that cardboard cat house.

In that rain video, it sounds like he has the kettle on.

377224515_317441774297091_5738146866582727187_n.jpg

376826630_687689359900857_1561547458831542354_n.jpg

376662815_215500327909584_157047717406142040_n.jpg
Untitled.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Hens, I’ve had an absolute mare of a day. The wean was sent home from school poorly (high temp, laboured breathing) so I called 111 who sent us to an urgent care unit. After an hour there on a nebuliser and watching the kiddo struggling to breath, they sent us by ambulance to the nearest A&E where he’s been under observation all afternoon. Little lad has been so brave and a complete trooper while he had oxygen masks on, going for tests and taking various medicines. Even turning on the charm with the nurses, grinning the whole way in the ambulance and being so cheeky and cute with the doctors. And barely a single complaint the entire day!

So answer me this hens! How can a small child be admitted to A&E and still complain less than a grown arse man who got a bit poorly!? Even kids in the waiting room with broken bones were soldiering on!
Shown up by a bunch of actual children!

Little Snail is just fine though. They reckon he might have Asthma so we’ll be sent home as soon as he’s been stable for at least two hours and probably get a follow up with the GP 🤞🏻
As Marion would mini happy snails problem isnae his problem, fighting his own fight. Serious note though hope all is well and mini happy snail makes a recovery asap. ❤ tons love

• Haha

MrsJustinTimberlake

Actually loving the sound of an outdoor catio! If it wouldn’t compromise your security I would be asking for a photo of the boujie outdoor area for your pussy
---
Horlicks 🤣 fucking OAP
Of course not. My security it’s top notch 🤣How do I send it to you or do I just post it on here?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart