Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Daisy Uncle

VIP Member
Last edited:
Reactions: 9

AllieBee

VIP Member
It was the snowflake decorations. Ah bet he tried tae get the fixings aff the ceiling efter crissmas but couldn't and bought the hats tae pretend he needs tae keep the hooks away year roon🤣
---

It's definitely there, think it might huv been high footfall area which means ah wuz rang at that area no being revealed. Ah'm pyoor affronted so changing ma name by deed poll tae Gary Glitter and already booked plastic surgery. #newlife #madgewho

ETA, it's in the living room. Affronted again, new name is Fred West #garywho
View attachment 2442162
Haha you do make me giggle. Missed the cart among all the other crap he's stuffed on that tiny shelf

• Haha
  • Heart

geezabreak

VIP Member
I’m all for raspberry sauce but normally it’s drizzled on rather than one suspicious looking blob. I’m crabbit the day 😂 mibbies I need to get masel a wee ice cream and treatit masel wae ma petty cash
Oh I've seen them digging a wee hole for the sauce tae go in.
Hen, huv twa big scoops and a flake and some sauce, it's a weel kent cure for the crabbitness. In fact I should eat mare ice cream masel 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
Do you'se mean the Bisto Best hen? Beef wan red label?
Made very thick, like oor Marion?
Thats the one my lovely :love:

Haven't had it lately as watching Martins food stories this past while along with seeing his many chins on his birthday stories, has made me want to go on a diet on his behalf. nae debates xxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 8

blueblue

Chatty Member
Hay Monday, ah've jist heard the most terrible news oan the wireless, East Kilbride shopping centre may be demolished fur housing! Ah'm gonni start a petition as where will Martin and his carer go fur a wee day oot? It's goat historic importance as that's where Martin hud tae send food back due being cauld, even though he loves the cauld, also.

PS. Get up fur me, moap kick and spine bright 💎
There rumour has been rife for years, and I'm fairness ek shopping centre is shite. But I don't believe they can close it easily as it has council facilities in it.

Pinkerton Smythe

VIP Member
You know the post he put in the Lanzarote group? Does anyone know if there's any comments on it. I'm not on Facebook, so I can't nose. I'm still 97% sure he's away. I think that's why we didn't see what Deek got him, as he said Deek is paying for the holiday. I think he had 2 weeks off work, 1 for his birthday and 1 for the holiday. He wrote on this picture don't miss me too much. He wouldn't write that for a week off. He has a week off every month, he's never wrote that before. I'm telling youse!
View attachment 2431263
There are a few comments, but nothing useful…

Attachments

AllieBee

VIP Member
Do they? I thought it was just a conspiracy theory.
Nay wunner ours needs a bespoke sideline tbh. Selling them so cheap 🤣
To be fair it probably is an urban myth! Definitely someone told me that once and gullible me obvs believed it!

• Haha
Reactions: 7