Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Daisy Uncle

VIP Member
He said he put up his tat while super dosed on painkillers.

Aya aye, the lady doth protest too much.

Too much info Mario is often a lie.

Is his boss a ''fan''?
Well, it would explain the witches hats. Trying to imagine him up a ladder and nailing up his tat. Hahaha Deek am gonna faint also!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

AllieBee

VIP Member
That looks like Biscoff with some sort of bespoke spread on it? Utterly bespokely made to order and so forth. Never message this page again 💎
I think you're right! I thought they were bespoke rustic cookies. Zoomed in and the daft twat has spread biscoff spread on top of his speculoos hasn't he! He has literally zero taste. That's soooo much sugar. Unhealthy moron

AllieBee

VIP Member
How long til maz reads here n then in a coupla days time posts that he’s huvin a girl dinner coz he’s no well n canny be arsed to shove frozen hings in the oven cook 😂
Ha that's so weird I was just thinking exactly the same! Come on Maz prove us right!

• Haha

geezabreak

VIP Member
I had an mri scan the other day. It was my head they were scanning. They put a kind of cage thing over your head to keep it still during the scan
Anyway, I have a normal sized nose, in fact it’s almost petite, and the cage thing touched the end of my nose. And it made me think, how would Marion manage? They’d never be able to do the cage up, it’d squash his nose in half. Thinking about the logistics of it all kept me occupied during most of the scan, so I suppose I should thank him for that at least.
I've had one of those too, wish I'd had the sense to imagine these things as the sheer anxiety and panic I felt was horrible. I wonder if they have super conk sized masks for folk with over developed beaks 😂

• Haha

mammaof3

VIP Member
His Autumn scent ma loverlies.

and of course, the website crashed, yeah ok.

Here for the month of Sept and Oct only but releases it on the 16th. Nice planning there.

He goes hard when it's his scent, factual awesome.

Dickhead

376850657_7057662070910401_5492862152451089969_n.jpg
378486464_322176846891385_2044962692195394078_n.jpg
378998639_633480325586858_2555524996038935277_n.jpg

376850657_7057662070910401_5492862152451089969_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

pinkwaferbiscuit

Chatty Member
Why does he have, what look like, three spy holes on his door? Did the council put them in too high and have to keep adding new ones? 🤣🤣
He cannae hang it oan the ootsode hen for feart wan of the ear-less junkies will set those dried grasses alight when they try tae heat the meth spoons up. YDKBYGTK capeesh?
---
That’s the inside of his door, ma lovelie. The top and bottom things are the inside view of the bolts holding on the outside knocker.

Youse see, oor Mario cannae hang a wreath on his front door for fear that the junkies would rob it so it needs to go inside, spining its light apon the high footfall area. Factual.

View attachment 2439115
We all goat tae know ahm just late tae the party ma lovelies. Been oan the lethal 👉🏼🍹 after dropping the wains aff.

• Haha
  • Heart

SuzyE

VIP Member
I may have had one too many of those 🍹🔫 but I love this thread. I’ve been snooping around on tattle as Martin is stricken with the plague and it can be a nasty place. I’ve just read a thread pulling apart a poor woman on end of life care suffering from cancer and it was brutal. This thread is so much fun xx
Is it Nick?. I've followed her for a while on Instagram . I've just recently discovered a thread for her and was shocked.

• Sad

SuzyE

VIP Member
2 Hours later and no questions for him 😂 But he's busy making some up to save embarrassing himself because he's went to bed 😂
Screenshot_20230912-210248_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

Rachy24881

Hoards stuff like a cleaner version of Mr Trebus. Factual.
The old expression springs to mind.
'Buy cheap, buy twice' - or annually like the OG and yet somehow he still never learns. Buyers remorse is strong this year, also.
Mr Trebus!! That’s brought back some bloody memories 🤣

• Haha