Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madge2022

VIP Member
Jeez, he has turned into an old woman.

and how is a house a cat goes into a toy?

View attachment 2439629View attachment 2439630
Right next tae the record player #chefskiss

She's probably hoping it's a parcel and is patiently waiting tae be poasted elsewhere fae the bedsit the size oaf a postage stamp, also. #ironic
---
We've got a catio, best thing ever. It's a catio coming off the window with all shelves, which then goes into a 5 foot run, then into a larger catio. Full of shelves, scratch post, planters of catgrass, boxes, ropes hanging down with catnip toys, a human swinging chair and its covered in fairy lights. It's amazing. Smell my cats utter fucking wealth. Honestly they don't say miaow, they say wealth. They have real fur coats on too. Mr Best thinks the man next door is a knob, so he put a shelf in there right by their conservatory window, and my cats just stare in like the nosy bastards they are.
Ah bet youse sit oan the shelf as well hauding a print oot oaf a photishoap oaf yer neighbours #factual
---
Chop chop fat lad, Where's the Autumn reveal fae the Autumn King also?
Did youse no huv hair earlier in your profile pic ma lovelie 😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Lol 🤣 it's a touchpoint Doll, get with the lingo. As if Maz would buy anything that wasnae fast fashion or utter tat 🤔

Poor Rayne, she utterly hates him ☹ poor wee lamb will never leave the bedsit. This is it for her. Makes me so upset, arseholes like Deek + Beak don't deserve pets. He's absolutely deluded to think he's a decent pet owner
Touch point 👉 ahahhahahahahah

clutchin ma beak

• Haha

mammaof3

VIP Member
His mate has the noo got the same mug from those idiots that send him tip loads of new tat.

because it's not tagged to Maz let's see if he notices from here.

Hi Maz.

378893045_868924721242448_2760758594479552254_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Bespoke Tea

Hello ma lovelies, how are youse all? 😘 Ahhh've been brought doon by a nasty cold this week and feel awful! It's nae Covid, just a lousy cold. 🤧 Seeing as we're taking Marioisms, I was MIA when also. was mentioned - where did this come from, lads? 🧐 I don't know but I want to get tae know, so thank you hens! 🥔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

twilightgarden

VIP Member
@Madge2022 Thanks ma hen, am up and have had a shower (nae sobbing) and ready to take on this day! Cannae wait to get awwww cosy the night with joos and criss

• Haha
  • Heart

Johnnoijones

VIP Member
I’m gonnae show mysel the door efter a say this but IF and it’s a big if she had COVID then I don’t blame her for going out. I went on holiday and came back with it, travelled home on a plane with about another 200 people. So I think some of you trolls need to get over yersels.

I actually didn’t feel really unwell with it also.

Anyway, back to slagging our favourite fag slag and so forth.

Tonsalove,
M xxx
But I bet your were sat in first class like the vip you are 🤣

• Haha

gilly31

VIP Member
So poor wee Mario caught the lurgy then?

Hannah brought it straight off the flight straight to his bedsit 😂.

• Haha

twilightgarden

VIP Member
I might sound like a complete cow but I hate this "women should always raise up other women" stuff just because we share the same organs. No, I don't have to back you just because you've got a vagina if you're a total bitch. I'll back women I respect (and men) all day long. But if you're a grade a C*** (like most of these Insta wankers who love to spout the Be King bullshit while they're slagging off other mums at the school gates) then sorry but no. You're a bitch and no amount of bullshit Instagram affirmations will change that.
💯 #singithen

• Haha