Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllieBee

VIP Member
As if he’ll be gone from the gram in five years time, it’s the only thing that makes him feel even remotely important in his sad little life. Poor Ryan breaks my heart every time I think of her cooped up in that little hovel, not a cat tree in sight breathing in endless chemicals 😔 Him and Derek are a disgrace.
And that's where his only 'friends' are. I use the term loosely as they are not his mates at all irl

• Haha
Reactions: 14

AllieBee

VIP Member
I bet poor Deek never gets any time alone in his Mario's flat. Honestly I love when my husband goes out for the evening with his mates and I can have an evening eating Girl Dinner and binging Grey's Anatomy. I'd hate if he didn't have and friends. Probably the same for him as well. It's healthy to have some time apart but these two seem to be glued to the hip. The only time Deek can get away from his strangler hands is when he's at work!
Shout out for girl dinner! It's the best!

mrsbucket

VIP Member
Damp and earthy with a note of dog shit but its ok cos the Ava May wax melt will disguise that. YGTK. Hope that helps.
He shouldny need to add the scent damp to his rabbit hutch, the bespoke panelling is taking care of that!

• Haha

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
Prawn pasta and ice cold chablis for me. I hope she pulls through. Life is shit without watching her make a tit of herself!
Can you call me next time please! I'd happily join you, my nickname used to be Mrs Chablis. In fact feck the food let's just drink and talk aboot Marion lol

• Haha
  • Heart

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
Her dog could shit on the carpet and she doesn’t think she would smell it over the stench of Marion’s aromas, Jesus wept.
(I’d rather smell the dog shit than that fragranced shite, not even joking) View attachment 2446106
If the oil is anything like the wax melts it will likely choke a dug! Stupidly bought them and they are acrid as fck!

mammaof3

VIP Member
He said he put up his tat while super dosed on painkillers.

Aya aye, the lady doth protest too much.

Too much info Mario is often a lie.

Is his boss a ''fan''?

• Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
Dying dead of bespoke covid but still had time to “dress“ Beirut for autumnal vibes whilst wishing his cat dead for attention
my boujee other end of the country covid has taken a turn for the worse and I’m seeking medical help whilst lying prone in front of fan. Can’t even make it downstairs (smell the wealth) let along plonk pumpkins asunder.
he really is a bizarre article
Have youse tried Horlicks, it's helped Martin?

Joking aside, hope you start feeling better soon xx

• Haha

mammaof3

VIP Member
The wee scrote will be soartin oot a disguise the noo so he can get tae the wee business Asda and get a wheelbarra foo o Stacey's new cushions and pumpkins, oh and a mug that says get cosy. Factual also.View attachment 2432715View attachment 2432716

I don't think he will though hen, Soph is his gurl, she is apparently designing ripping someone else's designs off her oon range and he will be waiting until she sends him some freebies.

• Haha

HappyLittleSnail

Chatty Member
Girl dinner is whatever you want it to be. Sod cooking an evening meal, if you want a Magnum and a bag of crisps that's fine, that's Girl dinner!
This is Girl Dinner. Usually it’s because you’re so knackered from running the household or holding the mental load that when you have a night to yourself you just have a rummage and eat whatever you have in.
Mine is always a baked Camembert and crusty bread (if I’ve had a chance to plan for my girl dinner) or pasta with butter and just a small amount of cheese stirred in.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Daisy Uncle

VIP Member
Never left his side my arse. Baby gurl Rayn fucking despises him with an intensity that’s obvious to everyone. I’ve never seen my cat look at me like this. She adores dead Deek as she’s always with him. Funny how Maz never shows a pic with Rayn cuddling up to him 🤔
That'll be because he shouts at her, receipts on here somewhere.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

gilly31

VIP Member
I think Mario's girl dinner is a packet of Bikers criss and a hot choclittt. Consumed in bed so he can wipe his greasy hawns oan the cheap bedding.
The bikers smooshed between 2 slices of sunblest bread with loads a butter hen!

• Haha

Anti-influencer

VIP Member
Imagine this Covid wiz an invention so he didny need to provide an excuse as tae why none ae his content is ootside in the glorious weather like a normal person, coz we aw know if he didny “huv Covid” he still widny be ootside. Canny believe he’s wasted his petty cash booking away tae lanzarote 😂

• Haha
  • Heart