Cleaning with Mario #108 Mario McKnight, always the influenced, never the influencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rather than saying,
Ma loverlies, I canna no longer go to Meadow Hall, I am the noo oof to the big smoke with ma man Deek for some bespoke Christmas decs. Noo Fook off.

But no we get ramblings that take 3, nay 4 goes at deciphering it.

I hope he gets trampled down Oxford Street.

377789787_1028122471554398_858186071042376541_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I really really hope that he goes to London at Christmas. That would be comedy gold.
Here's hoping wee Deek passes his test and attempts tae drive doon.

Screenshot_20230913-215243.png

If he chickens oot he kin use this tae pretend he's been, get it right up youse nasty trolls here.
mr-bean-waving.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Rather than saying,
Ma loverlies, I canna no longer go to Meadow Hall, I am the noo oof to the big smoke with ma man Deek for some bespoke Christmas decs. Noo Fook off.

But no we get ramblings that take 3, nay 4 goes at deciphering it.

I hope he gets trampled down Oxford Street.

View attachment 2446858
Hope he let's us know when he's going, I'm just 30 mins away from the city, I can pop up and surprise him! Yoohooo Maz, it's Allie, can I have your autograph cos you're sooooo famous #CelebrityStalkerAllie

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That profile pic omfg 😂😂😂
His wee surprise birthday night oot wi the lovelies certainly gave us lots of profile picture gifts 🤣
---
Hope he let's us know when he's going, I'm just 30 mins away from the city, I can pop up and surprise him! Yoohooo Maz, it's Allie, can I have your autograph cos you're sooooo famous #CelebrityStalkerAllie
If he does go youse ur definitely keeping him this time 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can't see him going to London.

1. Train expenses. It's not a short ride like Edinburgh.

2. Hotel cost. Because I'd put money on it that Hannah paid last time and put it through as company expenses.

3. Money to eat/theatre/and other touristy places...That's if the boring bastard would do them 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
His wee surprise birthday night oot wi the lovelies certainly gave us lots of profile picture gifts 🤣
---

If he does go youse ur definitely keeping him this time 😆
That's OK, I will frogmarch him up to the London Dungeon and persuade them to lock him up as an exhibit!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hens, ah've wurked oot why he's no gawn tae wurk oan Hannah's tat stall. His brother wuz short oaf an ugly sister for his panto, so Martin is daeing it fur sum petty cash. #ohayeheis

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Hens, ah've wurked oot why he's no gawn tae wurk oan Hannah's tat stall. His brother wuz short oaf an ugly sister for his panto, so Martin is daeing it fur sum petty cash. #ohayeheis
Ma hen it's a family friendly show no scare night, never message this page again!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
London for a few days, yeah right, not happening cos he won't arrange proper care for Rayn.

Reactions: 19
So has maz tit out of working on the wee bespoke kiosk or has Hannah’s ex now owner of AMA flatly refused to allow the illiterate cretin to go?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Didn't the fat witch moan about Edinburgh being too busy? I think it was back when Harry Styles was performing and Maz had tae run haim to his safe space.

Aye London at xmas time sounds like a grand idea 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her dog could tit on the carpet and she doesn’t think she would smell it over the stench of Marion’s aromas, Jesus wept.
(I’d rather smell the dog tit than that fragranced shite, not even joking) View attachment 2446106
More evidence that he reads here.. sure someone said something about all his millions of wax melts and Reed diffusers won't disguise the fact his hobbit hole still stinks of cat tit? He's just messaged himself to try and make out someone has told him his scents are that strong, they won't be able to smell their dog tit. He's just used a dog as an example cos he thinks if he said cat, we would a hunner percent know its him messaging himself But Maz, we aren't thick twats like you. We know you read here on the daily and don't need to show us messages to yourself, to convince us otherwise...

Dunno if I'm making sense here guys. I'm shattered after a 60 hour working week. Something else our maz knows nothing about - hard graft in a real job!
Another morning, another moan 🙄

View attachment 2447530
Hard? How? He wouldn't know a day's work if it hit him in his bespoke ugly face! Prick, also!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.