Cleaning with Mario #108 Mario McKnight, always the influenced, never the influencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's passed off ma hens, if sh just thought she wouldn't be comfortable travelling we would have got dots of doom
---
She's passed off ma hens, if sh just thought she wouldn't be comfortable travelling we would have got dots of doom

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think Hannah should tell him that, as a woman, she feels that he needs to relate better and stand by her more, in her time of need. Just when he’s told us what a supporter of women he is…

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What a fuckin pussy, pulling out of that gig😝.
Im in London near Christmas 🎄(smell the wealth) ill be keeping my beak out for Maz and his carer Deek .

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Pahahahha yeah I’m disappointed you’re not going Maz, but it’s really not for the reasons you want me to be disappointed.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Im in London near Christmas 🎄(smell the wealth) ill be keeping my beak out for Maz and his carer Deek .
I didn’t know he was going to be anywhere anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Biscoff biscuits with biscoff spread, a wee diabetes jurney and nae debates factual!!

• Haha
I live in that place called London (smell the wealth 💷💅) I’ll keep my peepers peeled for the two Hobbits 👀 I can already guess where they’ll go. All the wanky Christmas tourist traps.

Howling that this was going to be the year of travel and adventures and where will he have been when 2024 rings in? London twice and that’s it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I live in that place called London (smell the wealth 💷💅) I’ll keep my peepers peeled for the two Hobbits 👀 I can already guess where they’ll go. All the wanky Christmas tourist traps.

Howling that this was going to be the year of travel and adventures and where will he have been when 2024 rings in? London twice and that’s it.
London will never happen. He’s all talk

• Haha
Reactions: 22

They’ll probably get the bus, goto M&S cafe, walk along Oxford Street then get the bus back up the road tae get aw cosy.

• Haha
They’ll probably get the bus, goto M&S cafe, walk along Oxford Street then get the bus back up the road tae get aw cosy.
Awww nooo. I see him going to Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park, being feart of the massive crowds of people and having some subsequent dots of doom from his teeny tiny hostel room which will be all he can afford....it will no be for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I might sound like a complete cow but I hate this "women should always raise up other women" stuff just because we share the same organs. No, I don't have to back you just because you've got a vagina if you're a total witch. I'll back women I respect (and men) all day long. But if you're a grade a C*** (like most of these Insta wankers who love to spout the Be King bullshit while they're slagging off other mums at the school gates) then sorry but no. You're a witch and no amount of bullshit Instagram affirmations will change that.
💯 #singithen

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He'll claim the anxiety would be ripping oot him and he couldnae cope but thinks London is a better option. Near Christmas.....aye Marion it will be dead pal 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh hens all this Wintum heatwave sityeeashun is pure confusing ma wee brain…could one of youse lovelies please make sure and tell me when it’s woodlouse coat season, also 💜

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He's testing the ava may oil covering tit scent test ma lovelies by bespokely depositing four wee shites oan a platter

Just read that first sentence back and Jesus Christmas that sounds like Marion himself said it🥴🥴
What monstrosity of a biscuit is that? 🤢
---
That looks like Biscoff with some sort of bespoke spread on it? Utterly bespokely made to order and so forth. Never message this page again 💎
Probably the biscoff spread, although that is normally a lighter shade of joabby, must be messing aboot wi the filters again.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.