Cleaning with Mario #107 Tattlers off to the Costa Teguise in disguise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg tears actual running down my face at those photos 😂😂 the one in the swing has me actual peeing my pants factual

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh so now he’s waiting on the heatwave to go before he does his autumn tat I mean decorations… aye Mazda you really don’t read here. Autumn king my arse more like wan-king or fuc-king roaster

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hilarious how all the insta fuds need to get their car badge in when showing off their “Starbies”. Dickheads so aye.
Ah'm gonni dae it wi ma bespoke skoda badge and greggs coffee, might get a blue tick oan the app that isnae ma joab #influencer

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ahem 🤚
However, hear me out. Its just a small change of door wreath and flower arrangements, it ain't that deep. No B&M bobbies or willy nilly witches hats here 🤣
Absoloot 🐍 behaviour and nae debates. Ah bet youse bought a ticket tae see your bestie Hinch as well and your hoose honks oaf Mario's max welts.

In fact ah'm gonni cast a fine eye ower his big night oot yesterday, see if ah kin spot youse 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Who's got their autumn decor up?

View attachment 2422023
This bastard heat wave , calm doon sweet cheeks , we have had f’ all summer. Three weeks into winter when ‘the king’ is skating aboot Paisley trying to walk to work wanting spring and summer to be here well stick it up yer big gapping sharty ass ya twit ! Spine bright ma lovelies.

wonder if it’s like throwing a sausage up a close IYKYK 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I had an early night because my new tits were hurting and I wake up tae that massive night oot that I missed! Absolutely FUMMING the noo!

Can’t wait fae the birthday downer that will be hitting in a couple of days
I wondered where you were last night lovelie and thought you must have been oot living your best life; so aye.
I’ve never taken tae this one. Why’s her head too big for her body 🙈
@Babybail93 hen, hope you’re feeling better. 💕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.