Cleaning with Mario #107 Tattlers off to the Costa Teguise in disguise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Martin will be pure affronted I've just seen a few Irish influencers getting Stanley cups 🤣 factual
Happy Thuraday Hens 💎

Screenshot_20230831_142122_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Steaming in with my usual autumn thread suggestion (well sine last year) 🐍🐍awww over this app.
thread suggestion
Autumn, so aye 🍁
A new bespoke sign fur Martin, including the essential spelling mistakes:

Autumn leaves are fallling, Martin's bailiffs come callling 👀
---
Posted on that vile tik tik app that he disnae use also.

How is it possible to be so ugly also
Takes a lot of money and snail jizz tae look that fugly #factual

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Forecast for sunshine and 21 degrees and he is fannying about with autumn decorations 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Didn't he buy a hocus pocus mug last year also?
Gutted was hoping he woke at 4.20 (420) IYKYK
I woke this morning at 4.30 but wasn't any angels for me was the dog barking mental at a fox not once did I feel the need to pick up my phone and put a story up or put kettle on I went back to bed to get much as sleep as I could before 6am unlike Marion who would still have another 7 hours sleep since he only works 12-5 everyday.

I reckon when he says he is working until 8/9pm it's actually because he is doing a couple of private cleans.
Crabbit the day hens.so aye. Also

• Heart
Reactions: 26
He hates summer because he never gets invited anywhere, has no garden & can't go out after 6pm incase the junkies mug his for his Pandora bracelet.

Constantly wishing his miserable life away.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
As if, Martin. We all know you’re semi-literate and haven’t read a book since Dick and Dora in primary school. You can’t fool Tattlers, mate, factual.
IMG_3831.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Seriously what a wanker he’s planning to piss about with autumn decorations when it’s 21° and sunny out there and me and the kids have all been out in shorts and T-shirts today.
He needs his head looked at, I bet it’s got more free storage space than his broom cupboard flat

• Haha
Seriously what a wanker he’s planning to piss about with autumn decorations when it’s 21° and sunny out there and me and the kids have all been out in shorts and T-shirts today.
He needs his head looked at, I bet it’s got more free storage space than his broom cupboard flat
Indeed! September still feels like late summer to me! We still get really warm days. Most normal people should class October as the true beginning of autumn. You know when leaves actually begin to turn and stuff.

Such a saddo wishing his life away like that. Having something to look forward to is one thing, but banging on about Autumn and Christmas while it’s still summer is beyond pathetic.

I thought he’d be spending his evenings colouring in his big boy colouring book, with his big boy felt tip pens !

• Haha
Imagine pretending your heed is this shape..

Screenshot_20230831_181352_Facebook.jpg

When its actually this shape also

Screenshot_20230826_191902_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
He hates summer because he never gets invited anywhere, has no garden & can't go out after 6pm incase the junkies mug his for his Pandora bracelet.

Constantly wishing his miserable life away.
Yeah l have always thought this my lovely , summer he has no where to go and hates that others do (cause the green eyed monster rips right oot him) and he loves the winter cause everyone is usually tucked up in the houses and it’s only then does the green eyed monster go into hibernation cause he thinks he is only everyone’s else’s level , but nae debates ma lovely’s he has long way to go to be on oor levels ! And it’s no even oor jobs

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.