Cleaning with Mario #107 Tattlers off to the Costa Teguise in disguise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a fan of Halloween no for him - buys Halloween witches hats the hang from his ceiling (match the hanging Christmas stars)
Barbie no for him glad he didn't follow the crowd.. wanted a Barbie t-shirt and now Barbie perfume

Not shown any more gifts doesn't want to seem like he is showing off - shows more flowers guft from AMA

Contradiction also.

Why is he buying witch hat decor when literally no one will see it apart from him & Deed Deek, bunch of random folk on an app.

Such a waste.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Just had this email (not AOL) sent to me, from the small business Abott Lyon. Are they taking the piss. They're trolling me, the noo.
Screenshot_20230830_210753_Yahoo Mail.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Sshhh don't tell Maz but they sell Barbie and Ken mugs in Primark. I'm not sure whether he would be Barbie but he would make a good Ken as he has a Ken mound instead of a boaby

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.