Cleaning with Mario #107 Tattlers off to the Costa Teguise in disguise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hens, is this the Auntie (in the middle) that let Mario live in her spare room/broom cupboard before he invaded Deeks flat?
Ah think so ma lovely, ah wiz countin up the numbers as another keen eyed poster said there wiz 11 there.
- Marion
- Deek
- Maw
- Paw
- Krystal Meth
- Her man
- 2 weans
- Bro Johnny
- His Man
- Random??

You also know when our Maz says 'Bought this and it's such great qwuality fur the money'.....then it's pure tat!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Mario is 100% the kind of dozy cow who would have a flippy phone case with all their bank cards in it, thinks her Pandora charm bracelet means she has a personality and believes whenever you see a white feather it’s a dead person looking down on you. Embarrassing that at the age of 40 he thinks waking up in the early morning is because of a guardian angel and the full moon and not the more likely scenario, that he eats shite, gets no exercise, spends most of his waking hours glued to his phone so his cortisol levels are completely fucked.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Complete with a bespoke card, robbed out of Joan from Accounts Payable’s drawer, full of 50 shite ones for wee fat bastards that naebody likes, also…
The card comes free with the flowers. They are from Bloom and wild. 25% discount if you use the app!!! Go Hannah ya stingy cow 🐮

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Mario is 100% the kind of dozy cow who would have a flippy phone case with all their bank cards in it, thinks her Pandora charm bracelet means she has a personality and believes whenever you see a white feather it’s a dead person looking down on you. Embarrassing that at the age of 40 he thinks waking up in the early morning is because of a guardian angel and the full moon and not the more likely scenario, that he eats shite, gets no exercise, spends most of his waking hours glued to his phone so his cortisol levels are completely fucked.
Even worse he has to screenshot it and share it.

Is his screensaver a picture of himself also??? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Absaloot snake bringing your "science", all the gang need is to look at their phones at 11.09, 11.10 and then 11.11. Manifesting myself back into my ain lane. Also.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Hay T H U R A D A Y

Hope you'se are aww well.
We could be heading oan an autumn journeh this weekend also.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hay T H U R A D A Y

Hope you'se are aww well.
We could be heading oan an autumn journeh this weekend also.
#factual we will hen, noo that the suns oot and its 20 degrees this weekend. The sun hus got its hat oan #nomaquote
---
Pure affronted your saying he gets nae exercise, he sweats his tits aff polishing the clients truncheons nae debates. Tonsa love ❤🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
#factual we will hen, noo that the suns oot and its 20 degrees this weekend. The sun hus got its hat oan #nomaquote
---

Pure affronted your saying he gets nae exercise, he sweats his tits aff polishing the clients truncheons nae debates. Tonsa love ❤🥔
Ah wunner if he's still got that bum hole decoration.
That he attached with blu tack tae his remote control electric fire.

Bespoke

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh dear, he is noo blaming his difficulty in sleeping on the moon and an angel woke him up at 4.44!

Wacko Mazzo.

371722378_159138200559643_8218655615545117543_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
There's an Autumn thread on here. I'm not interested myself but I do have a quick look now and again to see if he has popped in.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hay Thursday
Autumn journey this weekend? I’m about to go on my 4th holiday to that place abroad this year Ano smell the wealth no sharts here!! Calm the duck down Maz
Those flowers Hannah you know AvaMayAromas sent are shite ALSO, actually the worst bunch of flowers I’ve ever seen

• Haha
Reactions: 18
In honour of Hay Autumn the morra, a wee thread title suggestion:

Autumn is coming, Martin's getting fat(ter), wull youse please gie him a pound fur his petty cash.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion - Autumn decs are obscene, just remember he doesnae do Halloween.

Just in preparation for the sheer volume of autumn shite he’ll have in the postage stamp. Him and Deek will probably have to sleep on the stairwell.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hay hens am fair knackered the day, a woke up at 1.25am, hud tae get ma phone and Google whit it means tae wake up at 1.25am, then a woke up at 2.57am, same story, then again at 4.12am, how am I tae get a guid sleep if I need tae spend the nicht googling aw these times plus aw the tea drinkin. Send help I'm in danger o pishin the bed at this rate! Factual also.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Steaming in with my usual autumn thread suggestion (well sine last year) 🐍🐍awww over this app.
thread suggestion
Autumn, so aye 🍁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.