Cleaning with Mario #107 Tattlers off to the Costa Teguise in disguise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone look at their husbands on the sofa, right now. Now picture him with a charrum bracelet on, jingling while colouring in a Disney book. Guarantee your foofs are as dry as Marion lips, the noo.
Troll!!! That's Mr Bucket sleeping in the spare bedroom tonight. My fanny has shut up shoap 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 26
There he is noo with his face full aw make-up, a hot drink for Autum, and his wee charm bracelet.

Stunner, oor ScottishMario.

IMG_2497.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Everyone look at their husbands on the sofa, right now. Now picture him with a charrum bracelet on, jingling while colouring in a Disney book. Guarantee your foofs are as dry as Marion lips, the noo.
I’ve gone and put a onesie on after reading that no way in hell is Mr TL getting anywhere near me tonight 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine how excited he was opening that Amazon package for it to be a box of crisps 😂

£25 on that selection is scandalous too! It’s all the cheap crisps….six bags of ‘Thingies’ which are 15p each in my local corner shop.

Going to start my own bespoke crisp and joos Amazon service. I’ll post the link in my next post lovelies!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Imagine how excited he was opening that Amazon package for it to be a box of crisps 😂

£25 on that selection is scandalous too! It’s all the cheap crisps….six bags of ‘Thingies’ which are 15p each in my local corner shop.

Going to start my own bespoke crisp and joos Amazon service. I’ll post the link in my next post lovelies!
Nothing screams 'I forgot your birthday/wasn't going to bother' more than someone spending £25 on £10 worth of crisps on Amazon, otherwise you'd have done that yourself and sent it days ago, saving yourself a fortune and actually managing to make it a bit more personal. What a sad little life!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Pahhhhhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha also

View attachment 2412927
It's GRATEFUL for ffs. Aaaarrrggghhhh!
---
My present for him is arriving today. I've not put enough stamps on it, obvs.
Contents, biro with the lid chewed.
Happy birthday mum card, with mum scribbled out and Mario written on.
Covid test.
Scratch card, used.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Hens I cannea believe av missed oot oan they big bash. Am away tae me ain lain fur a pure catch up oan these howlers. Also x

Reactions: 13
It's GRATEFUL for ffs. Aaaarrrggghhhh!
---
My present for him is arriving today. I've not put enough stamps on it, obvs.
Contents, biro with the lid chewed.
Happy birthday mum card, with mum scribbled out and Mario written on.
Covid test.
Scratch card, used.
Hope you squeezed in a wee bespoke dickchonery dictionary as well hen, so aye. With instructions also.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nothing screams top influencer of that app mare than hunners of thousands of bespoke birthday gifts.

Criss, colouring book, deed flowers also.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Well Hens I’m at that place Abroad and can’t believe I’ve missed 18 pages of birthday content! I’m pure affronted! But just had a wee gander and am honestly embarrassed for him by that birthday reel. We do more on a standard weekend!
Last minute flowers from the Queen Hun was just the *chefs kiss* 👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Nothing screams top influencer of that app mare than hunners of thousands of bespoke birthday gifts.

Criss, colouring book, deed flowers also.
I'm dying that they've all mugged him off. I'm honestly embarrassed for him. 😐🎂🐍

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm dying that they've all mugged him off. I'm honestly embarrassed for him. 😐🎂🐍
It’s all so fake. These people in his phone aren’t his friends. He is delusional.

The fact he has no real friends at the age of 40 just shows what a horrible person he is.

He doesn’t even need to have loads of friends, I don’t, but I do have a close group.

You never hear him mention anyone at all

Reactions: 27
The collars on the kittens are to identify them for sellers, they’ll be thin paper and the kittens would be none the wiser. Now duck off Marion thinking you’re a cats protection representative when your own cat tried to off itself by jumping out of the window, prick.

also.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.