Cleaning with Mario #107 Tattlers off to the Costa Teguise in disguise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s practically jizzed over those flowers which are awful looking. 💦🌚

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hinch didn't post on her stories all day about him, instead she showed her chickens and yet another stolen air fryer recipe, passed off as her own. And Marion, if you think they came from Jamie and the boys, your sadly mistaken! As if work shy Jamie, even knows it's your sodding birthday. Probably forgot he even met you, when you payed to see her. He'll be reading his hinch farm book, the night. Autumn will be arriving there tomorrow, so he can thrust that dead bunch into photos. #autumn 🍁🍂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So he has this week off. I'm saying they're leaving to that place *abroad* TOMORROW.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Saying they kept the secret of the flowers...... Monzo you were an after thought. If it was planned proper they would have arrived in the morning you plonker 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Sophie spent last night frantically Googling paisley florists with next day delivery on a Sunday

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She well put that bouquet through the business account, so she can claim back the tax

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Has he even mentioned or showed what Deek got him? Only interested in what his fake pals who couldn’t be bothered to plan anything or take him out anywhere. Has his priorities all wrong. Maybe this year Mario you’ll realise what actually matters. Hint; you won’t find it in home bargains

• Heart
Sophie spent last night frantically Googling paisley florists with next day delivery on a Sunday
Weirdly Soph has used the florists his Maw works at which is based in the bespoke Lugton roughly 20 mins fae oor Marion. This makes me dislike her all the mair!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Them flowers are ugly as duck , they'll be moved round the cell for the foreseeable. 100% he's off on his holidays this week. Why would you ask for recommendations for bars and restaurants so far in advance, sure they could be closed down by next year ... his beak should be like a landing strip for all hi lying

• Haha
So the ''saviour'' of cleaning has sent him some deadheads and he is practically having an orgasm over them.
Whereas his fiancé, who does rather a lot for him, gets hardly duck all mentioned.

Mario, you are a tosser of the highest order, a user and a wanker.

There, I got that off ma chest >phew<

• Heart
  • Haha
“My Soph” 🤢
His Soph, the one I'm sure I read he used to call Bally Bingo Wings or something to that effect? The one who travelled to his area then snubbed him completely while there? The one he had to pay to meet, after being a plus one for a ridiculous book launch for another e-beggar where he clearly was seen and treated as a 'fan girl'. That Soph? Can you imagine believing these people are your friends and it's not all just one big PR game? I could believe AMA Hannah going on about best friend as I genuinely don't imagine her keeping many friends but desperate little Mario being there to fall back on when you need a plus one, someone to rant to or an ego boost.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So the ''saviour'' of cleaning has sent him some deadheads and he is practically having an orgasm over them.
Whereas his fiancé, who does rather a lot for him, gets hardly duck all mentioned.

Mario, you are a tosser of the highest order, a user and a wanker.

There, I got that off ma chest >phew<

View attachment 2409007
View attachment 2409009
Sorry did he really say they came from Sophie Jamie the boys and the FOOFS?!!! Jesus Christ Maz can't you get anything right? A foof is a vagina you absolute plum.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Poor Deek. All that for absolutely no thanks. I hope the fake flowers catch fire and burn the fucker.

Its weird. Its an obsession of her. People have been locked up for less. Hopefully Deeks fucked off to bed leaving a horny Mazda to knock one out over his bouquet, bracelet a-jangling.... and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
A didnae realise Paisley wiz the boujee sort ay toon youse can buy flooers an huv thum delivered an yon time on a Sunday dayn of dawn. Thought it was only bespoke drug dealers that went roond chappin doors at that time of night roond Beirut Towers

• Haha
Saying they kept the secret of the flowers...... Monzo you were an after thought. If it was planned proper they would have arrived in the morning you plonker 🤣
Absolutely hen she forgot to post a card and only realised oan the day and was too late to post so had to think quick so aye and so forth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.