Cleaning with Mario #107 Tattlers off to the Costa Teguise in disguise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rickets McKnight
Screenshot_20230827-193829.png

Ah didnae ken wee Deek and Martin still spoke tae his family, obviously oor Martin didni want tae compromise their security.

Wuz Krystal Meth a failed plasterer afore cake making?
Screenshot_20230827-093742.png

---
Ma lovlies, how frikking wonderful to get a new thread and congratulations to Daisy Uncle on such a bloody amazing thread title. I predict a wee comma when she’s come down from her birthday. (Did youse all know it’s her birthday?)

Happy birthday to @Madge2022, I hope sharing your big day with that head hasn’t taken the shine off your day.

I bleeping hate boomerangs of people clinking glasses and the loved-up pair have done this TWICE already. Every bloody teenager on Instagram is at it and it gets up my tits something shocking.
I can’t do videos, this will have to do.
Thanks ma lovelie. My birthday was yesterday, nice tae ken ah'm taking the headlines oan Martin's actual hatch date, also. 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
The dry rub you mean? 😂

I wonder whether Marion gives or takes? You can just imagine his lovely new bracelet jangling as hes getting pounded. 🤢😂
Just got into trouble off the husband for screaming with laughter. His exact words ‘stop it! I feel a bit sorry for him. Is he no simple?’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The dry rub you mean? 😂

I wonder whether Marion gives or takes? You can just imagine his lovely new bracelet jangling as hes getting pounded. 🤢😂
Honestly can anyone imagine either of them giving a bj? Like it just doesn’t compute with me at all. They’re a sexual I think 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
The dry rub you mean? 😂

Excuse me! Affronted! We've all agreed, this is a companion relationship only! There'll be no smashing love lengths intae any back doors, also!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
The dry rub you mean? 😂

Hahaha that made me laugh, annoying in even shagging, managing to sound like a windchime.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Honestly can anyone imagine either of them giving a bj? Like it just doesn’t compute with me at all. They’re a sexual I think 🤔
I’m sure cleaningwithMario would make wee deek shower first 😉
---
No wee sneaky hand jobs on the back of the mcgills or it will sound like the chorus of jingle bells 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
The thought of them two pished and dry humping up the back of McGill’s bus on the way hame is giving me the boak 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Hang on a min- have they been for afternoon tea then a pizza later? Greedy fuckers .

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The thought of them two pished and dry humping up the back of McGill’s bus on the way hame is giving me the boak 🤢
Those skinny jeans are too tight for any kind of dry humping. Even his wee footsy mushroom will be squished up with little room for any kind of ‘expansion’

I seriously wonder do you think he tucks it up for a more streamline look in his Tammy girl jeans?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Imagine uploading every message to insta on your birthday. Sad sad twit.

He'll be wrapped up aww cosy and warum in his hoosecoat aboot naw. Boaby poking out at Deek. 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Imagine uploading every message to insta on your birthday. Sad sad twit.

He'll be wrapped up aww cosy and warum in his hoosecoat aboot naw. Boaby poking out at Deek. 😂
With poor wee Rayn praying to the cat gods that someone leaves a window open so she can get tae duck away from her captors!

I pray for that wee cat every night guys!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Awww back from me hols now and looking forward to a catch up of the birthday weekend. He's no had a party then hens? Just a family meal then got pished with Deek? Thought he had loads of mates?

Reactions: 12
With poor wee Rayn praying to the cat gods that someone leaves a window open so she can get tae duck away from her captors!

I pray for that wee cat every night guys!
I bet shes created a little kitty poster to put up at the bedsit window ' free the feline' 🐈. In the hope that someone rescues her before theses cretins come home from the birthday celebration of the year🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Whatever happened tae the big make up tutorial he wis gonny dae fer his burthday weekend?

• Haha
I bet shes created a little kitty poster to put up at the bedsit window ' free the feline' 🐈. In the hope that someone rescues her before theses cretins come home from the birthday celebration of the year🙄
Morse code paw taps on the flair and walls hoping a neighbour would hear her crys for help!

Poor wee lassie doesn’t know the rest of the flats are empty with the pending demolition 😞

Imagine the wee souls heart sinking as she hears the key turn as the door and Mario’s bangle jingle jangling

• Haha
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.