Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I thought he put the bespokes into his tardis for his jollies. So nice that little dezza was allowed to remove his cosies and shine bright. Mary McKnight looks like Hannah's mum and she's picking her up from her boyfriends (Derek) and his family are having a little do and they've forced her to come in for a shandy! Cover up cardi feeling curvy and cute mum on the run uniform. Looks like he was in time to have a dance to the Nolan's with the future in-laws

• Haha
Reactions: 33

peachy-keen

The collars on the kittens are to identify them for sellers, they’ll be thin paper and the kittens would be none the wiser. Now fuck off Marion thinking you’re a cats protection representative when your own cat tried to off itself by jumping out of the window, prick.

also.

Last edited:
  • Haha

honey&lemon

VIP Member
Hannah was clearly dressed for a night out so why is he dressed like he’s off to walk to Morrisons for the food shop? After his effort last week with the half decent outfit for his 4pm birthday meal he goes and lets himself down tonight. And guarantee the hordes of make up have barely been touched again, have we ever seen him actually wear a full face?

• Haha

mrsbucket

VIP Member
"I'm too busy to know when there's a game on" fuck off you wee tart you have the emptiest life I've ever seen
Fuck offfff. He's been on ONE night oot and suddenly he's Kate Moss circa 1998. Too busy 💀

I see we've been oan a Scottish rosetta stone jurneey overnight. Ahm noo Scottish but you lovelies make me pish masel everyday. The Scottish banter is my absolute staypul. Tattie hearts for yis aw xx

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm struggling to understand why everyone else is dressed up for a night out and Mario is out in trainers and that shitty cardigan. Could they not have told him to dress up without giving the surprise away? And where is the make up?!

• Haha
  • Heart

Runforestrun

VIP Member
I will never understand the relationship between Marion and oor Hannah. I just cannot accept that she actually likes him. Not only likes him but has him representing her (the ex bf) company AND sleeps on the bumming fort sofas when she visits him!

• Haha

Ferguson

VIP Member
Hot from Ibiza straight to Seedhill!
What a fucking come down that is hen!

Hope she has a tracker and immobiliser on that Range Rover 😂

I would like to take just a minute as tattlers to remember the last visit and take a few moments of prayer for the same level of humiliation and fun for us! Attached below some bespoke captured reminders ⬇
The one & only time I almost felt a teeny bit sorry for him
They were a set of nasty bitches.

Then I remembered he's the biggest nasty bitch of all & I was fine.

• Haha
  • Heart

AwwCosyWivDeek

Chatty Member
There he is noo with his face full aw make-up, a hot drink for Autum, and his wee charm bracelet.

Stunner, oor ScottishMario.

IMG_2497.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

Manbagzda

Chatty Member
Saying they kept the secret of the flowers...... Monzo you were an after thought. If it was planned proper they would have arrived in the morning you plonker 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

peachy-keen

How dare H&M suggest this as an outfit for my wean, never message this page again!!

on the plus side I’m sure Mas(z) will spend his birthday money on it

IMG_5927.png

• Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
Why the actual fuck is a middle aged man (allegedly) looking for Barbie perfume. This absolute dickhead only wants it because its popular. Always the influenced, never the influencer.

• Haha

pinkwaferbiscuit

Chatty Member
Oan the first day of autumn, this tattle thread brought tae me:

Six chins oan Marion, plus
A huge forefive heeeed
Four fake friends
Three trips oot
Two new charrrums
An a Klarna bill until she’s fifty!

• Haha
  • Heart

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
He’s one fucking Muppet. If he knew anything about cats and kittens he would know that those collars are paper and used to identify kittens that young for weight purposes. His ignorance astounds me

Galaxy 10

Them flowers are ugly as fuck , they'll be moved round the cell for the foreseeable. 100% he's off on his holidays this week. Why would you ask for recommendations for bars and restaurants so far in advance, sure they could be closed down by next year ... his beak should be like a landing strip for all hi lying

• Haha