Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mammaof3

VIP Member
Starting from January, we really should keep track of how many annual leaves he has, for the wiki.
I am sorry ma lovely but you need to take a step back and get some class. 💋

It is already being documented for Mr HMRC in the wiki. chefs kiss.

eta That sounds a bit harsh, I do apologise ma lovelie x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

AwwCosyWivDeek

Chatty Member
While we’re on definitions, I don’t know but I’d like to get to know what “greeting” means, as in “he’s pure greeting”, also.

• Haha

YR80

Chatty Member
A've been away oan a wee Scottish Island ma lovelies with the OH and been able to watch his stories but no post on here. Thought he wid never dae any hoose cleans?? That's a change and clearly where the extra £££ is coming fae.

Re his bespoke visit tae Tigerlilly, aw we saw wiz drinks. Nae food, efternoon tea etc so that wiz a cheapo prezzie fur our Deek. Dinner wiz efter their bespoke hour in the capital (as usual) so he wiznae oot oh pocket much. There a back tae Beirut in under 3 hours I'd say!
Normally oor Maz, Marion, Manbags, Meirdrie posts whit Deek gifts him but that's no happened this year.
A've also hud a gander at the reviews oh his bespoke boujee hotel in Costa Teguise :LOL: Canny wait fur that trip!

I’m hunner percent you’re Scottish but I did read that like the Derry Girls accent. I’m sorry. I’m from Yorkshire so I don’t even say words right, if that’s any consolation.

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
Hullo ma lovelies, av been living ma life like it should be lived. Ma pal spotted the gruesome twosome on Argyll St on Monday. Looks like all the castlevicchis have went straight tae Deeks arse.
View attachment 2421125

He’s wan unfortunate looking cunt, also.
Woah it has as well! 😲 So they're a pair of fat bastards then 🤣

• Haha

geezabreak

VIP Member
Am ah doing being fae Ayrshire wrang? Ah've never called it "the shire" in ma puff. Factual. Since ah'm nae a hobbit also. But if fowk ither than Mario call it that ah will get back in ma ain lane.
We need tae change the way we think obviously, need tae be mair jakey!

• Haha

blueblue

Chatty Member
Poor sick deed Deek will stagger in from the fitba and have nae clue what season he’s in. Bloody roasting out and that sad munter had pumpkin salt and pepper pots on a hot chocolate station 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🙄
21 on the old mercury today. Wishing his life away isn't he.

geezabreak

VIP Member
Anyone remember The Scheme, wi Marvin, Dana and wee Bullet? They shud make another one wi Deek, Beak and Rayne the wean.

Oh aye and am pyoor affronted tae admit the scheme is in the toon o ma birth 🫣
---
I’m really grateful for this (spelling correct here) I sometimes don’t understand some of the Scottish words used but didn’t want to say.

ok I’ll stick my hand up and admit I don’t understand the 🍊 sorry if that makes me as thick as Maz. I’m down fairly near to Grinch I mean Hinch so yes I’m an Essex girl and to me 🍊 would mean too much tan ( think early Towie) but I’m guessing it’s something else entirely in Scotland?
Hen this might help you oot, cos a lived in glorious essexshire for a long time but the 🍊 thing happens Doon there anaw, they huv a huge walk every year in Rayleigh, hope this helps.

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
She's emptied a cupboard. Probably aw the flavours in multipacks her weans don't like.

Mebbes aw that's boattle bags he showed wur juice. #crissandjuice
---

Calm doon Mrs Hinch 🤣
He'd have a box of salt and vinegar one's from me 🤣😖

• Haha

pinkwaferbiscuit

Chatty Member
Can't even say "a face that only a mother would live" because she paid the auntie to rehome it so she wouldn't have to look at it.
hen youse need tae bring this tae the noo thread as a title suggestion, pyoor clutchin ma beak in ma whole staff meeting!

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
This is a face of a beaten down, depressed lady. Look at her, wondering where she went wrong. Exhausted by all the shame Marion brings to the family. You can tell by her eyes, she sobbed all day. Aye. So sad. The Mcknight name will die with oor Marion. Johnny won't have kids, he's too busy. Marion is not busy at all, but can't look after a cat let alone a child. Poor Sadie.
View attachment 2410668

This is the face of a man, who tells the same story to the lads down the pub, every week.

Yes two sons. Yes, both gay. No I'm not pulling your leg. Aye I'm dead serious.

You can clearly see he's saying fuck you through gritted teeth.
View attachment 2410676

This is a face of someone who does not want to be there at all. Look at her, she cannae give a fuck. Just sat there watching her husband on plenty of fish.
View attachment 2410698
Howling!! 🤣👏

• Haha