Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HappyLittleSnail

Chatty Member
Oh behave with your overpriced junk! (The bottle, not the turkey tits). You could reach the kitchen sink from the couch!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

AllieBee

VIP Member
Packed my youngest off to nursery with a hat & sun cream this morning & this wee Dick is balls deep in cosy blankets & hot chocolate. He’s not got a cold he’s overheating.
Yep I'm sitting here in a summer dress doors and windows wide open, and I'm still hot!

• Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
Awww back from me hols now and looking forward to a catch up of the birthday weekend. He's no had a party then hens? Just a family meal then got pished with Deek? Thought he had loads of mates?

SuzyE

VIP Member
Ooft his lassies (fake insta Huns) surprised him a week after his birthday. Clearly been reading here about how much they’re dicks for not doing anything and all got together to organise something late. And he’s out in his skinny jeans and black T-shirt 🥴
Hope we get more than one picture of a balloon. And please go back to his flat for another kitchen replay🤣

• Haha

MrsJustinTimberlake

Ah think oor Hannah is efter wee Deek and his petty cash, since her man has papped her oot #factual
[/QUOTE]

I did wonder about this also it’s either that or she’s went up having booked them a table somewhere at a club and auld Maz and his tatty crocheted blanket were having none of it. I don’t blame Hannah for having several of them lethal drinks spending time with him and his whiny voice and autumn accessories

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Shrekssister

VIP Member
Hens you’ve absolutely nailed it with these last few pages. Nae debates. I’m still at that place Abroad catching up with a big bag of criss (you know how holiday criss just hit different) while the husband plays with the wean in the pool and you lot have me deceased. Husband keeps asking me what’s funny. How do I even begin to explain?? 😂
Tell him its just for your circle ma hen

• Haha
Reactions: 11